Dribbble invite

JayJaxon

I’d be interesting in snatching that up if nobody else has.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I think I may have one...

...Prospective Dribbble draftees, post links to your portfolios here. Put your best foot (feet?) forward!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Cool! Post the link to your Dribbble profile in here so we can find ya on there.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

On 8/12/2019 at 6:04 PM, Buc said:

Cool! Post the link to your Dribbble profile in here so we can find ya on there.

Thanks @Buc! Would love to give you and everyone around here a follow. 

This is me. Haven't had time to build my portfolio on there just yet, but I will start uploading my work soon. Here's some of my work from Behance to give you an idea, although most of that is a few years old. I intend to start a few projects this fall to freshen up my profiles. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

• 2 months later...

I also have a couple...inbox me links to portfolios if interested.

Archived