Sign in to follow this  
OhioSportsMan61

2020 Winter Classic

With a few different alternate jerseys being leaked over the weekend, maybe we'll get a glimpse of what the Winter Classic jerseys will look like sooner rather than later. Thought I'd take a stab at predicting what we'll see on New Years Day...

OflrwRd.png

QYoer4y.pngES4dgdI.png

Dallas' is based off of a few of the Texans' variations in uniform style, and Nashville's is a fauxback paying homage to the Flying Dixies of the EHL. C&C appreciated, enjoy! 

12 hours ago, B-mer said:

Both are fantastic. 

Thanks! Here's to hoping the NHL/Adidas get this year's game right with two teams that don't necessarily have that classic look

Yes.  Both of your designs are very logical and practical choices, clean and well done. Only potential changes I could see is getting some white in the Preds uniform, even if it’s as little as making the script logo white. 

The more I look at Dallas the more I love it. Great shade of green, classic elements with simple, barely mismatched striping, pants stripes. If I were to make a fantasy league, which I’ve wanted to for some time, that’s a great starting point for a team. Also kind of reminds me of my high schools old sets so there’s that too. 

The Dallas concept is super crisp. I would love to see these hit the ice. 

Nashville is clean as well and it's a nice looking sweater but it almost seems too conservative. Honestly, I think using the Tennessee flag inspired 3-star roundel as the main crest would look nice (keeping the stripe, of course).

I would be thrilled if the Preds went this way! I agree that it could use a little white. Maybe the script, the letter on the Captain's patch, and the stars, on the shoulder logo? Fantastic work!

I don’t think Nashville needs white. Then it’d be a straight copy of the Dixie Flyers, whereas here it’s just Dixie Flyers inspired and very Smashville.