Sign in to follow this  
LogoFan

XFL Concepts - Now with DC replacement

Posted (edited)

The XFL has delayed launching their team names and logos, allowing enough time for me to work on my own idea in my spare time. 

I've tried to keep somewhat true to the original XFL with only one animal name. Anyway C&C welcome as always.

EDIT:  Here is the replacement for the Washington Sentinels.  "Warlords" was one of 2 names the XFL had a copyright on in 2001 but didn't go with the name.
There was much discussion about the logo on the helmet probably being hard to read from a distance.  I chose black for the helmet to be consistent with it's usage on fatigues. 
Helmet would be matte, black jersey and tan as a trim color.

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by LogoFan
Add replacement logo

Very nice. Will there be uniforms to go with those helmets?

9 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

God damn

Oooo-kay.  That was an interesting response.

This is awesome. The Washington team reminds me a lot of the AFL team they have, the Valor.

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, theep3 said:

This is awesome. The Washington team reminds me a lot of the AFL team they have, the Valor.

spacer.png

Ya beat me to it by 8 minutes. That’s what I was seeing too. The Riptide/Breakers thing is fine because they don’t exist anymore, but I don’t know if this would “fly” with the Valor.

10 minutes ago, theep3 said:

spacer.png

Yeah, I wanted to scream after putting mine out there...had no idea of their logo or color scheme.  Just...#*&@!  LOL
But, I already have an idea for a replacement. 

Is it my imagination, or is there a dolphin in that Riptide logo?

These are all really good. Tampa Bay is probably my favorite of the bunch; the color scheme and logo is fantastic. 

For St. Louis, I would make the helmet either purple or white to ensure that The Arch is kept silver throughout the branding. 

That Tritons logo is everything.

58 minutes ago, TheYellowWolfMC said:

XFL has teased 6/8 logos so far, with the next two being released tomorrow around 12:30-12:45 Noon EST.

They're doing exactly as the AAF did as far as a partial-logo tease, although IIRC, the AAF did it over 2 days.

On 8/14/2019 at 5:41 PM, heavybassX said:

I think it's a shark.

Like I told my wife:  maybe it's a shark.  Maybe a dolphins.  Or a sailboat.  It's a mystery. 😎

I have a feeling these will be Better than what the XFL will ultimately  give us, all of them. too bad they didnt reach out to you..i like every single one of these teams i really wished copper was used more. 

with the real XFL teasers only 3 excite me so far, the red orange black team, the green blue orange and the oiler blue red and black. The rest rip off the colors of the Raiders,USFL Blitz and a boring Red and white team, yawn!!!

On 8/13/2019 at 3:47 PM, heavybassX said:

That riptide helmet is a next gen upgrade on the Breakers.

The Fury helmet seems like a next gen upgrade on the Hamburg Sea Devils of the late 90s World League.