OchentaYOcho's Football Concepts CFL & XFL

OchentaYOcho88

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the Bombers overall--(although the blue pants look odd to me with the gold helmet.)

I do think the home jersey would look better with white between all the gold stripes not he sleeves--it would be consistent with the away jerseys & make the gold pop more.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The dabs! They’re all dabbing! RUN AWAY! SAVE YOURSELF!!! DON’T LET THE DABBING VIRUS TAKE OVER YOU!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

spacer.png

RxrX5RD.png

Decided to start playing around with the XFL teams. 

Dallas Renegades

I started with Dallas because I like their colors and think their logo is pretty cool. Started with the Dallas Cowboys' shade of blueish silver but switched to a generic silver/grey because felt the blueish silver didn't contrast with the light blue enough.

Spoiler

Helmet:
ep-sXAT2_SquK0luysY317u0t0kWpp8k7Xxbt5uL

Home

ln6PJ9-fi7v9B1GP4pBrAz0sdWanMCvwY_xvy3Mn

Away

5NMs8xp6IkI9FN3XnTt4m-o4DrixRgUnBvOquKok

eDRvnhVODU2Yo8-z4p8OMJO_GE2QbKA0WSzEdb9y

Yeah, for a logo that seems like it’s focused on the way blue and red pop against the black, the excess silver seems kind of out of place and muddling. I would try a black jersey with little white and no silver, focusing mainly on that pop from the red and blue

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

22 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Yeah, for a logo that seems like it’s focused on the way blue and red pop against the black, the excess silver seems kind of out of place and muddling. I would try a black jersey with little white and no silver, focusing mainly on that pop from the red and blue

My concern would be that you will end up with both Texas teams using a lot of silver along with red & blue (light vs. royal).  By adding silver to the Renegades color palette, you bring the two closer together in colors.  

Archived