MLS 2022

soflo_sports

Hello all.

I've been away from posting on the boards as some of you may have noticed. I kind of left my USSL 2.0 series unfinished, which I meant to finish, but my old laptop's hard drive went kaput so all the remaining files are in computer purgatory somewhere. As much as I'd like to redo it, I don't have the mental or physical capacity to do that just yet. I've also been busy applying to and transitioning to college for the past few months, and I type this now sitting in my bed at my college apartment on my 2nd day. I thought I'd get some concept out there again to keep myself occupied, so I went with an easy topic and designed the future of the MLS three years from now. Enjoy, and as always, C&C is encouraged!

Also I'm experimenting with a more traditional Photoshop template so let me know if that's something you'd like to see more.

S0drysm.jpg

soflo copy.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Austin, how would the sponsor logo look like without those different shades of green on the white jersey?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Archived