Hello all.

I've been away from posting on the boards as some of you may have noticed. I kind of left my USSL 2.0 series unfinished, which I meant to finish, but my old laptop's hard drive went kaput so all the remaining files are in computer purgatory somewhere. As much as I'd like to redo it, I don't have the mental or physical capacity to do that just yet. I've also been busy applying to and transitioning to college for the past few months, and I type this now sitting in my bed at my college apartment on my 2nd day. I thought I'd get some concept out there again to keep myself occupied, so I went with an easy topic and designed the future of the MLS three years from now. Enjoy, and as always, C&C is encouraged!

Also I'm experimenting with a more traditional Photoshop template so let me know if that's something you'd like to see more.

S0drysm.jpg

Very nice.  Please tell me you're going to replace the bad NE Revolution logo that's 25 years past its sell by date.

19 hours ago, SNBSlugger said:

Very nice.  Please tell me you're going to replace the bad NE Revolution logo that's 25 years past its sell by date.

Absolutely.

If someone could let me know of a new board-friendly image hosting site that would be great

Just now, WhitecapsForLife11 said:

Hey you don't have an image for Austin up.

working on it right now, TinyPic shut down so I'm scrambling for an image hosting site.

Posted (edited)
On August 20, 2019 at 12:56 AM, SNBSlugger said:

Their logo looks like it's drawed by a kid with crayons.

Edited by Eastport76

I wanna see the Whitecaps.

For Austin, how would the sponsor logo look like without those different shades of green on the white jersey?

Also to clarify, these kits are assuming the Adidas contract expires by 2022, hence the different manufacturers.