Love how you incorporate the DC flag into the stripe scheme on the home strip, also like how you build red more into it. I love DC's home kit from this year and last, but the red looks class.

Cincy's looking stylish. Can’t wait to see what you come up with St. Louis' team, unless you were gonna wait until they released a badge?

3 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

Cincy's looking stylish. Can’t wait to see what you come up with St. Louis' team, unless you were gonna wait until they released a badge?

I'll probably just make one my own and sort of guess where they'll go with the identity

Houston Dynamo with Umbro kits, thought I'd incorporate black and baby blue more into their kits, adding black to the home socks, and accents to the away

Vn8QfRV.jpg

These are all great. Austin away, Dallas home and Cincy set are my favorites. Great to have you back on the boards!

Despite rumors that they'll go with white for the home kit, I've decided on a more exciting option for my local side. Kits made by Adidas.

Tfr4Al6.jpg

10 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

Despite rumors that they'll go with white for the home kit, I've decided on a more exciting option for my local side. Kits made by Adidas.

Tfr4Al6.jpg

Funny how you pretty much used my last name for the 21 😅i have no problem with it i just wanted to point it out

20 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

Tfr4Al6.jpg

Honestly I don't like the black uniform. 

Sorry.

18 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Funny how you pretty much used my last name for the 21 😅i have no problem with it i just wanted to point it out

Their recent young signing is named Julian Carranza (why I used it), but that's a funny coincidence. 

8 hours ago, Eastport76 said:

Honestly I don't like the black uniform. 

Sorry.

All good, entitled to your own opinion. What specifically don't you like about it?

Stoked to see what you do with LAFC

On 9/8/2019 at 6:31 PM, soflo_sports said:

Tfr4Al6.jpg

I’m hoping for pink jerseys, but what you have would be a good compromise if it turns out to be real.

21 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

All good, entitled to your own opinion. What specifically don't you like about it?

Oh, I'm not a fan of the pink pants. Also I wonder if you made a pink jersey.