MLS 2022

soflo_sports

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eastport76 said:

Oh, I'm not a fan of the pink pants. Also I wonder if you made a pink jersey.

I didn't make an all-pink jersey because I wanted a sense of realism since there were reports of a white home strip (and white and pale pink are too similar to have as home and clash). That's why I went crazy on the pink accents and shorts.

soflo copy.png

I like the accents silver for Montreal's home. The Fleur-de-lis is cool on its own. The away jersey looks cool, but the pattern feels more suited to a mountainous place (Colorado? Vancouver?)

Nashville's home is interesting but it might look more like an equalizer with thinner bars and sublimated horizontal lines. It could also use some white.

That LA Galaxy away is excellent! My only suggestion is to have stars all the way down the shirt that get dimmer.

12 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

New England Revolution, with a brand new badge and kits by Umbro.

If there's a team in this series that should be outfitted by New Balance, it's the New England Revolution. New Balance was founded in Boston and is still headquartered in the city... just over 25 miles, as the crow flies, from Gillette Stadium. While I've long had a soft spot in my heart for Umbro, New Balance for the Revolution seems like a no-brainer.

So far, FC Cincinnati strikes me as the best of your series.

1 hour ago, Brian in Boston said:

If there's a team in this series that should be outfitted by New Balance, it's the New England Revolution. New Balance was founded in Boston and is still headquartered in the city... just over 25 miles, as the crow flies, from Gillette Stadium. While I've long had a soft spot in my heart for Umbro, New Balance for the Revolution seems like a no-brainer.

So far, FC Cincinnati strikes me as the best of your series.

Not sure how I missed that. I updated it now

soflo copy.png

Archived