21 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

Here's a fresh batch of LA Galaxy kits, made by Adidas

aYrRyLa.jpg

The away set is beautiful. Loved the stars.

1 hour ago, Eastport76 said:

Oh, I'm not a fan of the pink pants. Also I wonder if you made a pink jersey.

I didn't make an all-pink jersey because I wanted a sense of realism since there were reports of a white home strip (and white and pale pink are too similar to have as home and clash). That's why I went crazy on the pink accents and shorts.

As a Loons fan I can't help but be jealous of the Wing on your LAFC Kit.

It looks good, but in my head that is our thing still (even if the team refuses to use it)

For a team nicknamed the "Black and Blue," I thought they needed some actual black in their identity. Here's Minnesota United with kits made by Puma.

8KXamFO.jpg

I'd like to see Minnesota keep the gray. And I did think of Minnesota when I saw the wing on the LAFC shirt. Not your fault though, its a similar wing. Great series though, looking forward to seeing the Red Bulls.

Minny is SO clean

Are you gonna create additional kits for cities you think will be in the MLS in the near future?

On 9/13/2019 at 9:40 AM, RightGuard said:

Are you gonna create additional kits for cities you think will be in the MLS in the near future?

I did a couple

I like the accents silver for Montreal's home. The Fleur-de-lis is cool on its own. The away jersey looks cool, but the pattern feels more suited to a mountainous place (Colorado? Vancouver?)

Nashville's home is interesting but it might look more like an equalizer with thinner bars and sublimated horizontal lines. It could also use some white.

That LA Galaxy away is excellent! My only suggestion is to have stars all the way down the shirt that get dimmer.

Thanks for the feedback everybody! Moving on, here's the New England Revolution, with a brand new badge and kits by New Balance.

Decided to give them a slightly new identity with white sleeves and American flag striped socks.

9UZPFJW.jpg

12 hours ago, soflo_sports said:

New England Revolution, with a brand new badge and kits by Umbro.

If there's a team in this series that should be outfitted by New Balance, it's the New England Revolution. New Balance was founded in Boston and is still headquartered in the city... just over 25 miles, as the crow flies, from Gillette Stadium. While I've long had a soft spot in my heart for Umbro, New Balance for the Revolution seems like a no-brainer.

So far, FC Cincinnati strikes me as the best of your series.

1 hour ago, Brian in Boston said:

If there's a team in this series that should be outfitted by New Balance, it's the New England Revolution. New Balance was founded in Boston and is still headquartered in the city... just over 25 miles, as the crow flies, from Gillette Stadium. While I've long had a soft spot in my heart for Umbro, New Balance for the Revolution seems like a no-brainer.

So far, FC Cincinnati strikes me as the best of your series.

Not sure how I missed that. I updated it now

Will there be any more kits from Under Armour?