2019 NCAA Football Thread

Tracy Jordan

22 hours ago, See Red said:

I don't believe this has any chance of happening but...

Why not?  Granted Sanders' Dallas Prime Prep was shut down in 2015-16 but those who he trusted were the educators who committed fraud: DL Wallace and his wife.  They were the ones who committed fraud.

I think if that as folks who found an athlete to lend their name a restaurant and stuck the athlete as the money person with all the mess.

Fleck is not known as a gameday coach, buy he is known as a good/great recruiter...Why not Prime in that same position?

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Air Force/New Mexico game moved to November 23 due to sudden death of UNM player, Najhe Flowers.

16 minutes ago, lilben777 said:

Had Maryland lost to Penn st, Michigan & Ohio st since joining the B1G combined like 1 billion to 10? Or is that just me?

They lose by an average of 31.5 points per game.  Some listener to The Audible with Stew and Bruce wrote in and gave a stat about their average loss. It was the Andy Staples podcast.

6 minutes ago, lilben777 said:

Had Maryland lost to Penn st, Michigan & Ohio st since joining the B1G combined like 1 billion to 10? Or is that just me?

I remember they played Ohio State close last year (?) and maybe should've beaten them.  But yeah, beyond that that...

IUe6Hvh.png

15 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

I'm not sure he can beat Conference USA teams anymore.

So then he’s the top guy for the FSU or Rutgers openings? Lol. He’s the “failing up” of college football.

49-0 OSU. So about that 31.5 average, looks like it’s going up!

2 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Arkansas is down 35-7 at the half. I love football so much right now. Thinking Morris should probably be fired as he enters the locker room. 

This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the final score: Red Wolf's gotta be laughing his ass off.  The Towels not only beat the Hogs...they obliterated em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

17 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Regardless of the outcome, Mr. Smock, Matt Rhule gave TCU a 3rd&Goal from the 12 rather than a 4th&Goal from the 2...

What?

Defend one play rather than two?

They won and are better garbage then Minnesota.

TIME FOR THE VARSITY!

I think that was the right choice, TCU could’ve easily run it in from 2. Also 9-0 isn’t garbage for any team in a power 5.

Excellent!

21 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I think that was the right choice, TCU could’ve easily run it in from 2. Also 9-0 isn’t garbage for any team in a power 5.

TCU didn't know how the backup QB was gonna start this AM this morning.

The CFP committee talks about injuries.  Both Minnesota and Baylor win games against multiple injured starting QBs. 

Archived