Jump to content

2019 NCAA Football Thread


Tracy Jordan
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, See Red said:

Regarding Michigan-Ohio State, I've defended Jim Harbaugh quite a bit -- he's had some pretty crappy breaks in some rivalry games that if they go the other way his record looks a little better and they've been among the winningest programs since he's been there -- but yeesh, that team played so :censored:ing dumb today.  It didn't end up mattering since Ohio State ended up beating them by 1,000 but they played Ohio State even in the first half and had a double digit deficit because of some boneheaded mistakes.  Hard to defend Michigan's performance today.

Ryan Day has known about what my man, Don Brown, does for years. Day's brother was a QB on a Temple team with Brown as HC and Ryan worked on the same BC staff as Brown.  Day knew every defensive set Brown loves to use!  A cat cannot change his spots and Day knows Brown's spots and has more talent to beat him

 

Offensively, Harbaugh decided to do what he did with SF...kick FGs rather than get TDs, but he was kicking FGs down two scores. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Watch Utah lose to Oregon and Oklahoma takes out Okie State & Baylor to snag the 4 seed. 

Semifinal in ATL is sold out already.

 

Clemson or SEC champ or even tOSU could easily sell their allotment.  Fiesta Bowl? Only tOSU, OU, and Pac-12 champ could reasonably sell tickets to attend.  They still need to sell seats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

Cannot "Row The Boat" if the boat has holes. But they seem Pasadena bound.

 

If tOSU beats Wisconsin in Indianapolis, isn't The Tournament of Roses still taking Minnesota, since they "went last"?  Wisconsin will again fall below Minnesota in the CFP rankings, right.

https://tournamentofroses.com/rose-bowl-game-presented-by-northwestern-mutual-selection-procedures/

 

 

If Wisconsin loses to Ohio State they'll fall behind Minnesota in the polls unless the committee pulls out the hammer this week or next. Minnesota vs Oregon or Utah would be an interesting game though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

War Damn Eagle for "Tammy", who died last November. 

 

 

If I were to write a story about the South, you better believe there would be an obnoxious stereotype named Tammy because my story would need to be realistic

 

EDIT: "It's always my year when Auburn plays" is something I would definitely steal if I were a wrestler.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

If Wisconsin loses to Ohio State they'll fall behind Minnesota in the polls unless the committee pulls out the hammer this week or next. Minnesota vs Oregon or Utah would be an interesting game though. 

Exactly.  We need a TV Minnesota vs. Utah Rose Bowl. Crowd wise...hmmm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dfwabel said:

Exactly.  We need a TV Minnesota vs. Utah Rose Bowl. Crowd wise...hmmm

Minnesota won't have any issues selling tickets since it's one game vs a possible 2 games for the playoffs. There's still a hierarchy for bowl games and the Rose Bowl is one of those games people will show up for if their team's involved.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Red Wolf said:

 

If I were to write a story about the South, you better believe there would be an obnoxious stereotype named Tammy because my story would need to be realistic.

No.

Phyllis from Mugla gots to be the primary charater and Tammer her foil. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Minnesota won't have any issues selling tickets since it's one game vs a possible 2 games for the playoffs. There's still a hierarchy for bowl games and the Rose Bowl is one of those games people will show up for if their team's involved.  

Minnesota Nice + Utahan in Pasadena would even make those native white people afraid if the incoming week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.