2019 NCAA Football Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

This was the best Pac-10/12 game After Dark EVER.

Would have liked that tenth touchdown, but we can't have everything I suppose. There were seven turnovers in this game, don't let anybody tell you it wasn't a defensive struggle.

1 minute ago, dfwabel said:

Toledo!!!

Poor Colorado State

That was the game I was watching and saying "this game is crazy!" before I was aware of what was going on in Pullman.

The starting RBs (Koback and Kinsey) were trading long TD runs in the third and finished with a combined 484 yards and 6 TDs.

IUe6Hvh.png

16 hours ago, dfwabel said:

He doesn't like ND.

I actually like Notre Dame. What I don't like is every time they're semi-good, everybody goes running as if it's the second coming of Knute Rockne. A little humility would do the team some good. Like, for instance, leaving them out of the CFP in favor of, y'know, actual conference champions.

LvZYtbZ.png

Humility is a foreign concept to a lot of Notre Dame fans.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 hours ago, willmorris said:

I actually like Notre Dame. What I don't like is every time they're semi-good, everybody goes running as if it's the second coming of Knute Rockne. A little humility would do the team some good. Like, for instance, leaving them out of the CFP in favor of, y'know, actual conference champions.

When they go undefeated playing a harder schedule they deserve to be in.

20 hours ago, willmorris said:

12-0 is better than 11-1 Big Ten champs or 10-2 SEC runner-ups though. 

18 hours ago, dont care said:

When they go undefeated playing a harder schedule they deserve to be in.

Especially when the next team up had 2 losses and the team behind that one got 55 dropped on them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Starting Houston QB, Senior D'Eriq King appears to be leaving the team and will Redshirt the rest of the season to enter the transfer portal.  I guess he's thinking Oklahoma. 

This is Week 5, so we may get others willing to sit now if they are about to play their 5th game.  Note Houston played their first four games over 18 days.

Archived