Sidney

WORLD CUP 2026 ( MEXICO, US, CANADA)

Hi, I've been working on my 2026 World cup logo. I've decide to only show this version. Here it is.

ps: I don't know if I have to say it but the right one is my final version.

L7RrzHP.jpg

The second one looks totally official.

Just now, ItsSlothy said:

The second one looks totally official.

Thank you that's the kind of feeling I wanted to create, make people feel like it's an official one.

The second one is cool, especially the face on top, but seems more busy/overly-detailed than World Cup logos. It's also a bit disjointed between each country's section.

I actually think the first one looks real. It gets the cultural references for each country across, but in a way that feels coherent across the logo and is simple. It also gets the soccer ball in there, which is usual for WC logos. Take the trophy from the first and the "FIFA World Cup United" wordmark from the second, and you're golden!

Excellent work!

For the US portion, I'd swap out the flag with an eagle wing so that there's no "official" US logos involved. I'd also place a soccer ball design under the totem head and subdue it slightly to allow for the trophy to be more apparent. 

Thanks to those who gave their feedbacks. this is much appreciated :)