1STROUND DRAFTPICK'S SUPER JERSEY COLLECTION CONCEPT (CHICAGO WHITE SOX ADDED!!)

1stRound DraftPick

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 1stRound DraftPick said:

I wanted to just do the jerseys, but I'll see what I can do with the hats. Thanks.

Well hats are an important part of the baseball aesthetic. So are pants and socks. You included socks on some, but not all of the jerseys...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

45 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

Well hats are an important part of the baseball aesthetic. So are pants and socks. You included socks on some, but not all of the jerseys...

True, but I just wanted to do jerseys lol. Im doing twelve jerseys per team after all. Pants are very straightforward, and I only included the socks that are special. Otherwise all socks are just the primary color of the team.

Though I will include the hats! Hope you like them.

Hey if anyone else can offer futher C&C on Boston's "Red Stocking" Jersey it would greatly appreciated. Here are the three base options:

Spoiler

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

And here are some pretty crappy photoshops of Mookie Betts with them on lol

f6UXnPW.pngzJJXkG0.pngtCr6086.png

@BellaSpurs prefers #3, because its traditional and not so busy.

I prefer #1, because its unique, and not so plain lol.

Complete difference of opinion. I just need more opinions on it before I update the Red Sox.

4 hours ago, coco1997 said:

I prefer #1 as well.

4 hours ago, GDLions said:

I like #1 but it is kind of busy, id like it better if you moved the B on the sleeve.

3 hours ago, Section30 said:

I personally like 3 best, but they're all good.

Thanks a lot guys, but after much deliberation I've decided to try out another design. This one takes cues from the already made BP jersey. Is it better than the others?

Spoiler

mz9eEsi.png

1 hour ago, coco1997 said:

I like it!

Awesome! Yeah I think it's a better design. Simpler overall, but still somewhat unique.

For anyone concerned, I updated the Orioles and the Red Sox with caps. With that, I'll be back with the New York Yankees soon!

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the engagement! 

The Yankees invade....

spacer.png

NEW YORK YANKEES

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Global Logo - Update of current primary. Used for global marketing (and thus, eye-catching colors are preserved).

Primary Logo - Update of current alternate logo.

Secondary Logo - Update of current primary (used domestically).

Tertiary Logos:

- "NY" 1904, 1913, 1927, 1947

Primary Home - Update of the 1949 & 2019 Home Jerseys.
Primary City - Update of the 1949 & 2019 Road Jerseys.
Primary Icon - Update of the 1912 Road Jerseys.

*There is no primary road jersey. Both road jerseys are worn equally.

Alternate Home - All-new jersey. Based on the 1911 Home Jerseys.
Alternate City - Update of all modern Road BP jerseys. Worn sparingly during Regular Season and some Spring Training Road games.
Alternate Icon - Update of all modern Home BP jerseys. Serves as 'Primary Neutral'. Worn sparingly during regular season and most Spring Training games.

Classic Pinstripes - Preservation of the 1947 Home Jersey.
Murderers' Row - Preservation of the 1927 Road Jersey. Worn during interleague road games against the New York Mets, Pittsburgh Pirates, and St. Louis Cardinals.
Settlers - Update of the 1913 Home Jersey. 

Highlanders - Update of the 1909 Road Jerseys.
Invaders - Update of the 1904 Road Jerseys. Worn with blue pants.
Batting Practice - All-new jersey. Based on the 1910 Home Jerseys.

C&C is appreciated!

Wow. I'm blown away by all of these. I especially love how you modernized the Yankees without losing the classic tradition that they have. That BP jersey is slick, it would almost make me want to buy one and I hate the Yankees🤣.

But for real, these are amazing and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

spacer.png

On 9/5/2019 at 7:00 PM, coco1997 said:

Wonderful designs, all of them. I love the small touches of red on the Highlanders and BP jerseys. 

Also, really happy you've decided to include caps with each design! 

10 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

Now this is what I love to see on these boards! Amazing job all around. Your designs and creativity and incredible and the presentation is top notch.

10 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

Wow. I'm blown away by all of these. I especially love how you modernized the Yankees without losing the classic tradition that they have. That BP jersey is slick, it would almost make me want to buy one and I hate the Yankees🤣.

But for real, these are amazing and I can't wait to see the rest of them.

7 hours ago, Section30 said:

As the others have already said, the Yankees look amazing, keep it up

Awesome! I'm glad you all liked it. As @bucknut42 pointed out, the goal was to keep the Yankees looking classic. I tried to keep the mainline jerseys modern but simple. I also limited the amount colored jerseys overall (including none of the first and third pages), and left some jerseys unaltered, including an aged flannel version of their current uniform.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

On 9/5/2019 at 4:44 PM, 1stRound DraftPick said:

The Yankees invade....

spacer.png

NEW YORK YANKEES

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Global Logo - Update of current primary. Used for global marketing (and thus, eye-catching colors are preserved).

Primary Logo - Update of current alternate logo.

Secondary Logo - Update of current primary (used domestically).

Tertiary Logos:

- "NY" 1904, 1913, 1927, 1947

Primary Home - Update of the 1949 & 2019 Home Jerseys.
Primary City - Update of the 1949 & 2019 Road Jerseys.
Primary Icon - Update of the 1912 Road Jerseys.

*There is no primary road jersey. Both road jerseys are worn equally.

Alternate Home - All-new jersey. Based on the 1911 Home Jerseys.
Alternate City - Update of all modern Road BP jerseys. Worn sparingly during Regular Season and some Spring Training Road games.
Alternate Icon - Update of all modern Home BP jerseys. Serves as 'Primary Neutral'. Worn sparingly during regular season and most Spring Training games.

Classic Pinstripes - Preservation of the 1947 Home Jersey.
Murderers' Row - Preservation of the 1927 Road Jersey. Worn during interleague road games against the New York Mets, Pittsburgh Pirates, and St. Louis Cardinals.
Settlers - Update of the 1913 Home Jersey. 

Highlanders - Update of the 1909 Road Jerseys.
Invaders - Update of the 1904 Road Jerseys. Worn with blue pants.
Batting Practice - All-new jersey. Based on the 1910 Home Jerseys.

C&C is appreciated!

I am painstakingly waiting for the padres/marlins sets. You do a great job, keep the greatness coming.

This series has been pretty incredible so far. When you first said you were making 12 jerseys for each team my immediate reaction was "how on earth is he gonna handle the Yankees?" but you went and did it anyway. Pretty much no complaints with the three teams you've posted so far!

Archived