2019 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

Kramerica Industries

Ok. One game to go.

spacer.png

@Maroon and @ninersdd are tied. Right now, I'm wavering between whether I want to allow for a co-champions format, or if I should institute some kind of tiebreaker. I'll have an answer for that in the next few days. Of course...if those two choose different winning teams for the game, then any kind of tiebreaker would be rendered completely moot.

Super Bowl LIV:

San Francisco vs. Kansas City

spacer.png

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Ok. One game to go.

spacer.png

@Maroon and @ninersdd are tied. Right now, I'm wavering between whether I want to allow for a co-champions format, or if I should institute some kind of tiebreaker. I'll have an answer for that in the next few days. Of course...if those two choose different winning teams for the game, then any kind of tiebreaker would be rendered completely moot.

Super Bowl LIV:

San Francisco vs. Kansas City

How about this? I'll make it easy on you. I'm assuming @ninersdd is going to pick the 49ers, unless I'm grossly mistaken. And if he does, I feel like as a Niners fan he has more of a right to make that pick than I would.

So I'm going to pick the Kansas City Chiefs to win the Super Bowl. That way there's no possibility of a tie, and we have a straight up winner for this. If ninersdd comes in here and picks the Chiefs too then I'll have to reconsider. Because I don't know that I actually think the Chiefs are going to win necessarily, but it seems more fair this way.

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

Kansas City

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived