NFL long-sleeved jersey concepts, Saints added 5/15/20

oldschoolvikings

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are fantastic. I would love to see the NFL adopt long sleeve jerseys for cold weather games. They obviously allow for more creative designs, or, complete designs. My biggest gripe with the NFL is the sleeve treatment. Many teams that have sleeve stripes tend to have the design lost or stretched when tucked under the pads. I like the idea of having a greater area that allows a complete stripe instead of one that gets cut off. 

That being said, I really love the Seahawks concept. It's actually one of my favorites. It reminds me of a modernization of some of the old school NFL uniforms from the 20s and 30s. The Cardinals also look great for the same reason; I love vertical stripe on the home and the double Northwestern on the away. 

Of course what you've done with the NFC North is just about perfect. I'd love to see what you'd do with the Lions.

Oh, and the Bengals are top notch. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 2:59 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

spacer.png

and yet People wonder why I use the phrase "Long Sleeve Football Jersey" to describe a Hockey jersey that doesn't have waist stripes. Welp here is official proof of what I am talking about :)

Archived