2005 Grey Cup Logo

specialk

What is that "hand" on the football? An avalanche? When's the last time the city of Vancouver even had a significant snowfall to form anything close to resembling an avalanche?!? <_<

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

What is that "hand" on the football? An avalanche? When's the last time the city of Vancouver even had a significant snowfall to form anything close to resembling an avalanche?!? <_<

I think it's suppose to be waves symbolizing the pacific west coast?

Doh!

That's what I thought it was.

That's what I thought it was.

Oh. OK. Now I see it. It still kinda looks like snow, however, because of the B&W colour treatment, but I guess it makes more sense if it's water.

:rolleyes: I apologize if I offended any Vancouverites....................but you still don't have any snow, so :P

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

Now, if only the Lions could do something about their colours and logo.

What's wrong with it? :therock:

I just hate it. Even though they're the team I follow.logo_thumbnail.gif

It looks like it was done in the 70's, and should have stayed there, and it looks like it's laughing at some joke.

Hahaha Lion, laugh it up buddy.

Plus, I hate Orange.

For Lions logos, look at the Lion in lmupep's sig. That's a Lion. lmu1.png

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I just hate it. Even though they're the team I follow.logo_thumbnail.gif

It looks like it was done in the 70's, and should have stayed there, and it looks like it's laughing at some joke.

Hahaha Lion, laugh it up buddy.

Oh, cool. I've never seen it that way before. But it's true: that lion is laughing! When that logo is placed on the left of any other logo, it's laughing at it. Hmm. Stuck-up BC people...

Only thing that you got wrong is that it appears as if it's a lioness, which is kind of an insult to them....unless it's a young male lion.....then it's just confusing. :wacko:

Wagner Athletic Group

Archived