2020 Summer Olympics- Baseball Returns

NashConcepts

That's nice. Looking forward to this series. 

I always felt like international baseball missed a lot of aesthetic opportunities because a lot of the designs were pretty just alright (in my own opinion, though I do remember through the years there being some pretty solid ones). 

Also, really looking forward for Baseball to be back in the Olympics (as it should've been all this time. Hockey at the Winter Olympics, Basketball at the Summer, it only feels right to me. So yeah, stoked for this series!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

Any C&C on the first two?

I really like the wordmark on the blue alternate, I wish that was on the away jersey as well. The "United States" wordmark is a bit clunky. I'm also not in love with the placket stripe/USA logo on the home set. I almost wish that was a pinstripe jersey with the same wordmark from the blue alt. All that said, it's a great start - and I LOVE the Israel set.

The RD monogram is pretty nice. I like the red pinstripe version better. That said I think given their flag you could do a cool split T-stripe instead.

The US looks fine, I'd just use the blue socks from the Dominican Republic instead. I like the idea of a "United States" script, for an alternate at least.

Japan doesn't look right in red... I think they look great in their current navy & gold. I think it would be cool you could work your look into an alt for their current set.

Not a big fan of the red on red caps for China, but the vests are nice!

Israel is a big improvement over their current set. I like the number font, and the "I" in the star is a great cap logo. Well done.

Just in general, I think the insides of the Olympic Rings should be filled in white. You could also shift them down a bit.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:27 AM, YankeeBaseball0934f said:

USA Update:

LjyiWGO.jpg

sR7ESDn.jpg

vwQaGeE.jpg

Love this update! On Japan, I've never seen this color scheme for one of their national teams. They traditionally wear royal blue and bright white with red accents for soccer, a very bright red and white for rugby and hockey, or in baseball they were black and gold, so I'd probably go with one of those color schemes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

All of these look really good, but my one suggestion would be to move the Netherlands flag and logo to the sleeves on the road and road alt. The words already make the front look pretty full, so moving those things to their own sleeve would clean that up I think. 

Again, all these designs look great and you've got me pumped for Olympic baseball.

spacer.png

Archived