NJ Nets Reborn Uniforms and Court

Lindenborn17

In NBA 2k20, i have relocated the Brooklyn Nets back to New Jersey. I am in the process of making a new logo for the team. I was originally using the logo before they left for brooklyn, but I felt a rebrand was necessary. (KD & Kyrie) So far i have a rough idea of the logo and will have uniforms/gameplay pics to come. 

As for the logo, i tried to take inspiration using the early 90's gradient basetkball logo. It feels like something is missing to me. Im tempted to slap this logo on a shield, but trying to stay away from it. Any C&C would be greatly appreciated. I used a few different colorations and tried out a gradient at the end. This is a early concept. Thank you for your help!spacer.png

After spending hours, i finally decided on a shield logo but with no basket. I think it looks cleaner. I also decided to use the gradient as a secondary. I included some screenshots of the uniforms. They are pretty much identical to Jason Kidd era jerseys. I changed the number font to a more modern one. I also included the outline of the state of NJ above the players name. The jersey sponsor is Johnson & Johnson. Based in NJ, i thought it would be right, Im still not certain which court to use. I like the idea of the gradient logo in the center but the shield looks great. Any C&C would be great! Thank youspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

5 minutes ago, stumpygremlin said:

So does the current NBA 2K game allow for imported number fonts and baseline fonts, or does it have a select list like previous games?

Select fonts for numbers and names unfortunately. I was thinking of uploading a stripe pattern for the sides and trying to modernize the red white and blue jerserys from the 80's. The had used it as a throwback in the 2000's. 2k doesnt allow give you a wide options of stripe patterns for jerseys.

Archived