Colorado 4, Vegas 2

Calgary 4, San Jose 2

Dallas 4, Nashville 2

Colorado 4, Calgary 3

Dallas 4, Colorado 2

STANLEY CUP FINAL

Dallas 4, Carolina 3

4 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

The Leafs are 1-0. Start planning the parade! 

When the Cup finally comes back North, whichever city does it is going to lose it's collective mind. If it's Toronto, I'm not certain there will be anything left, if we're using St. Louis as a metric.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Is this the place for predictions? 

I hope so...

EAST

Metro

x- Washington

x- Carolina

x- Pittsburgh

New Jersey

NY Islanders

Philadelphia

NY Rangers

Bold prediction to call the Blue Jackets getting contracted or getting killed off in a plane crash.

I think the Blue Jackets make the playoffs, by the way. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Happy to report the Ducks are playing a fun style of hockey. Yes, two wins to open the season helps, but there is a truly noticeable and real change to their game. The pace, the pressure, it’s all there. Bless you, Dallas Eakins. (And John Gibson doing something John Gibson things, especially tonight. Get this man a Vezina nomination, thank you?)

On the other side, oof, the Sharks have some defensive issues. Outscored 12-3 in their first three games? Not to mention just one goal scored in each? Like I’m happy with the Ducks play tonight, but I expected a true push back from the Sharks off those Vegas losses. It just wasn’t there.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

1 hour ago, Still MIGHTY said:

Happy to report the Ducks are playing a fun style of hockey. Yes, two wins to open the season helps, but there is a truly noticeable and real change to their game. The pace, the pressure, it’s all there. Bless you, Dallas Eakins. (And John Gibson doing something John Gibson things, especially tonight. Get this man a Vezina nomination, thank you?)

I only get to watch the highlights nowadays, but I like what I'm seeing from them so far.

Ducks Twitter seems cautiously optimistic going into this year, but part of me wonders if that's based on the last time we got a new head coach with a more exciting playstyle than Carlyle.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The Flyers now have a "disassembly room" or "rage room" at the Wells Fargo Center to allow angry fans to smash TVs and break other stuff.

https://www.fox29.com/sports/wells-fargo-center-unveils-disassembly-room-where-fans-can-let-out-their-rage

Fans can unleash their rage in the "Disassembly Room" on everyday items such as television and dishes using bats and sledgehammers. Some of the items will even have the opposing team's logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

9 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

The Flyers now have a "disassembly room" or "rage room" at the Wells Fargo Center to allow angry fans to smash TVs and break other stuff.

https://www.fox29.com/sports/wells-fargo-center-unveils-disassembly-room-where-fans-can-let-out-their-rage

That will help the reputation that us Philadelphia sports fans continue to have.

Archived