2019-2020 NHL Thread

Gary

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice the runtime of that UT video.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I don't see what 41:58 has to do with the Leafs...

When I saw it on YouTube, it was 42:00. David Ayres is, at least until tomorrow, 42 years old.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

So the Blue Jackets played the most games in the fewest days in the qualifying round with their fifth game starting 8 pm on Sunday. They turn around and the NHL gives them the first playoff game two days later at 3 pm and it goes 5 overtimes. They all looked dead. 

That might actually be a legitimate, dare I say, SCHEDULING LOSS.  

PvO6ZWJ.png

12 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

The UrinatingTree Leafs video for those who have not watched.

This might just be his magnum opus. Really good, and I've watched it at least 5 or 6 times now. It's a really well done video and shows how Toronto has been a joke for now almost 55 years.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

5 minutes ago, selby56 said:

Bad call no matter what. 

Definitely wasn't a goal in my eyes, but they challenged the hand pass stoppage not Mrazek covering it. So good call there, but bad call not blowing the whistle.

1 minute ago, Seadragon76 said:

See, this was the Boston team I was expecting in the Round Robin. All it took was seeing a team they stomped on last season to reignite those flames.

I'm not seeing much that I love here. Very sloppy breakouts and a lot of missed assignments. Rask also nowhere near the top of his game right now which is bad news. Thankfully this is Carolina and not someone else.

Carolina is playing great. The Bruins are playing meh. As @speedy said, sloppy breakouts. I'm not expecting the Bruins to get past Carolina - they look good!

Also, it never escapes that mind that three consecutive first round picks for the Bruins in 2015, and only one of them is playing in this series for the black and gold.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Mrazek's positioning is going to be the difference in this series. He played poorly last year and if he doesn't show more patience and keep his angles against a team that loves the extra pass it's not going to end well. 

Archived