JCRGraphix

NCAA Football Super Series (2019 version)

Recommended Posts

I hope there's a fictional north american hockey league concept next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next step: Basketball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RightGuard said:

I hope there's a fictional north american hockey league concept next.

 

41 minutes ago, ItsSlothy said:

Next step: Basketball.

 

Those would be nice. Plus baseball too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you did it! you finished a series!

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real pumped for you man! Don’t think we’ve seen something this big since....

*checks my left shoulder*
*checks my right shoulder*
*whispers* “the World Hockey League sim”.

 

Joking aside, it was a well put together series and I hope you had a lot of fun doing it. If you decide you don’t want to rest on your 7th day, I think using these colleges for hockey would be pretty cool. Tapping into the more traditional identities you see in college hockey with more scripts on chest and things like that. Just cut down on the teams because I doubt all would make it.

 

Teams I’d like to see for that idea:

Miami State (even though that is very unlikely)

Alaska State

Oakland State

Seattle State

UC San Jose

U of Anaheim

LASU 

Entirety of the Mid West Athletic Conference 

The A-8

Most of the frontier minus obvious teams like Tucson but maybe leave a Phoenix team

East Coast Conference 

and Great Lakes (extra emphasis on GR Comets)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

Real pumped for you man! Don’t think we’ve seen something this big since....

*checks my left shoulder*
*checks my right shoulder*
*whispers* “the World Hockey League sim”.

 

Joking aside, it was a well put together series and I hope you had a lot of fun doing it. If you decide you don’t want to rest on your 7th day, I think using these colleges for hockey would be pretty cool. Tapping into the more traditional identities you see in college hockey with more scripts on chest and things like that. Just cut down on the teams because I doubt all would make it.

 

Teams I’d like to see for that idea:

Miami State (even though that is very unlikely)

Alaska State

Oakland State

Seattle State

UC San Jose

U of Anaheim

LASU 

Entirety of the Mid West Athletic Conference 

The A-8

Most of the frontier minus obvious teams like Tucson but maybe leave a Phoenix team

East Coast Conference 

and Great Lakes (extra emphasis on GR Comets)

 

 

Hmmmm.... that would be a neat idea... stay tuned in about 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little disappointed to not see a Charlotte State, but this series was fantastic! The identities were on point and all looked really good. Well done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we aren't supposed to post teaser images before doing any art, but there's a fair amount here... 

 

74598536_420611275253209_830492423443447

 

More NCAA Super Series coming soon to CCSLC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JCRGraphix said:

So we aren't supposed to post teaser images before doing any art, but there's a fair amount here... 

 

74598536_420611275253209_830492423443447

 

More NCAA Super Series coming soon to CCSLC

Wow that player is really committing to “heel to toe” on that tape job! I think they all look good, other than the stick looking a tad short for the player but that might just be perspective. Can’t wait! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying to find Roadoak, Ohio (where Southern Ohio is located), but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RightGuard said:

I was trying to find Roadoak, Ohio (where Southern Ohio is located), but I couldn't find it anywhere.

That's because Roadoak, OH does not exist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RightGuard said:

I was trying to find Roadoak, Ohio (where Southern Ohio is located), but I couldn't find it anywhere.

 

39 minutes ago, JH42XCC said:

That's because Roadoak, OH does not exist

 

So basically, Roadoak is a fictional town right?

 

@JCRGraphix

 

How many of the towns/cities are fictional in this series?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

 

 

So basically, Roadoak is a fictional town right?

 

@JCRGraphix

 

How many of the towns/cities are fictional in this series?

 

Must have been a typo. Redoak is a town in Southern Ohio.

Edited by JCRGraphix
Fixed the typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.