Ocelot Logo/UTB Concept

ZionEagle

This concept here is a little bit old, but I plan on posting a few logos over the course of the next few days that I've uploaded elsewhere, but not here.

First off, we have a random ocelot logo that I created a while back. It was a rather spur of the moment thing, so I don't really have much backstory behind it. I just simply wanted to make a logo of an animal that is rather underrepresented in sports.

xgZzrNz.png

When I created this logo, I did some digging to see if any college or sports team used an ocelot as a mascot. I came across a university in Texas that did indeed use an ocelot, UTB:

K1RgQOl.jpg

Here's a version with the UTB colors:

j6LpPrB.png

That's all I got for now, your feedback is appreciated :) 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

3 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

Really unique concept! I’m a big fan, there a lot of detail but it all works really well, it’s not too busy but some of the smaller lines could be hard to reproduce onto smaller apparel and merchandise 

Thank you! Fair point, I certainly agree with you. That was the one worry I had when making this, was that the little marks would get lost with smaller sizes. But I also felt that it didn't look like an ocelot without them really. In your opinion, are there any marks that I could remove without damaging the look?

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Archived