International Baseball Association - Remake

southernbaseballteams2019

I decided to remake IBA. Because some of the user that's i need to changed some things, and i'm really sick of it.

But some of the states are returning.

Here are the Remake version of our team, and also new one that will be at International Baseball Association

Southeast Division:

Charleston Palmetto Bugs

Florida Barracudas

Wheeling (name suggestions)

Atlanta (name suggestion)

Raleigh (name suggestion)

Lexington Mustangs

Norfolk (name suggestion)

Chattanooga Blues

Biloxi Gamblers

Little Rock Diamond Miners

Southwest Division:

Austin Bats

Arizona Firebirds

San Diego Tuna

Colorado Springs Greenbacks (Colorado fish capital)

Provo Saints

Las Vegas Magics (Because Las Vegas look like magic)

Albuquerque (name suggestion)

Galveston Shorebirds

San Antonio Generals

Texas Fire Ants (Fire Ants are native in Texas)

Northeast Division:

New Haven Jays (Named after J. Cleaveland Cady, who built Yale University)

Rhode Island Sailors

Boston (name suggestion)

Long Island (name suggestion)

Scranton Shockers (Scranton, PA is known as "Electric City")

Maine Beacons

Manchester (name suggestion)

Burlington Maples

Rochester (name suggestion)

Trenton (Name suggestion)

Northwest - Midwest Division:

Chicago Pepperoni

Grand Rapid Highballers

Cincinnati Monarchs

Corvallis Timberjacks

Omaha (name suggestion)

St. Paul Lakers

Summit City Cardinals

Billings Grizzlies

Vancouver Totems

Aberdeen, SD (name suggestion)

These are the remake version of IBA

https://imgur.com/a/7v1qdD0

these are some sketches, sorry i didn't work too hard on it.

Anyways, if you have any suggestion for my teams, and colors, reply to me.

Fort Lauderdale Oysters - EIBA Champion - (2016 - Present) Buffalo Freeze - CBA - (2011 - Presents) Minnesota Firs - IFF (1987 - Presents)

spacer.png

You’re sick of it? This is a forum to present your concepts and ideas to the public for critique. What you do with it is your decision, but I don’t see how you are sick of the thing that these concept boards are meant for. I generally suggest running with feedback and building on it. That being said, your project wasn’t shut down because of the names it’s just that a lot of material has not been presented for the size of the project you are showing. I honestly think based on concepts that there is limitless potential in the series, but that won’t happen until there is more to show other than sketches. Feel free to directly message me if you need help constructing ideas or questions about how to build on the foundation.

2 hours ago, southernbaseballteams2019 said:

I decided to remake IBA. Because some of the user that's i need to changed some things, and i'm really sick of it.

If you're putting your ideas out there, you need to be receptive to constructive criticism, not combative to it. And the criticism in your previous thread was indeed constructive. 

Your previous thread was locked due to a lack of artwork, and there's even less in this one, so once again I'm going to lock it. I'll refer you to the Concept Forum Guidelines, specifically the parts that deal with threads being focused on graphic design and on demonstrating a willingness to improve.

I'm not saying you can't solicit team name ideas, but you can produce some artwork for teams whose names you've already settled on in the meantime.

Until you have more artwork than just the league logo and sketches that you admit you didn't work too hard on, do not start another thread on this league idea.

Archived