NFL uniforms

rockchalk

You know, I love the point B in B has made, and it is a very valid one....but it's a little awkward, and reading too much into the team name. The Pats always used red as their dominant jersey color up until the intro of the Flying Elvis helmet. I don't see why they couldn't still use red, although it would look weird in their current set.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

For the most part I like most of the teams' sets. However here are a few things I'd like to see or see go away...

BALTIMORE: Wear purple pants with the white jerseys.

BUFFALO: Lose the side panels on the jerseys. Pick a blue (navy or royal). Go back to the white helmets.

CINCY: I like the new jerseys, but the white side panel and the white on the pants stripe make no sense to me. Get a new font and lose the drop shadow.

DENVER: Use the orange alternate as the regular home jersey.

J'VILLE: Wear teal pants with the white jerseys.

NEW ORLEANS: Have the pants stripe pattern match the helmet stripe.

PHILLY: Use more silver and less black and lighten the green a shade.

ABSOLUTELY NO CHANGES EVER...Colts, Cowboys, Chiefs, Packers, Bears, Browns, Raiders, Steelers, Giants

^ actually ohio state wears scarlet and GREY, not silver. :P

Cleveland: to be completely honest, i love the home/road unis, but i can't stand the orange one. the team is called the BROWNS. they should downplay the orange, and play up the brown... i also think they white jersey needs brown pants.

you all surely know this im guessing, but they are called the BROWNS becasue the citizens of cleveland voted, to the dismay of their original coach, to name the team after their coach, paul BROWN back in the beginning. theyre not the browns becasue they wear brown necessarily.

anyway. i do agree with the brown pants. brown with an orange/white/orange stripe. somewhere around here, someone says they should not wear orange pants either. you must understand that the browns wore orange pants for many many years, including some of their modern glory days in the 70s and 80s. i agree the orange jersey sucks becasue its basically a clemson jersey with brown instead of blue or purple or whatever it is, but the browns colors ARE brown AND orange, so they should take equal precedence with white being the accent, i.e. numbers and stripes, and the away jersey of course.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

you must understand that the browns wore orange pants for many many years, including some of their modern glory days in the 70s and 80s.

Hmm. This doesn't seem right to me.

My research shows they wore the orange pants from 1975 to 1983. This was their record over that time:

1975 3-11

1976 9-5

1977 6-8

1978 8-8

1979 9-7

1980 11-5

1981 5-11

1982 4-5

1983 9-7

One great season, three good ones, one .500 season, two losing seasons, and two absolute stinkers. Hardly modern "glory days."

Arizona- Needs work and a new scheme

Atlanta- Love the Reds!

Baltimore- BLACK FULL TIME

Buffalo- :BARF:

Carolina- Should switch the Carolina Blue and Black uni's

Chicago/Cleveland- Perfect

Cincinnati- At least they kept the helmets

Dallas- Wear the blue more often and fix the star

Denver- :FLIPS A COIN:

Detroit/Green Bay- Perfect

Houston- A rare expansion find

Indy- facemasks, please

Jacksonville- More teal and gold

Miami- Orange is :cursing:

Minnesota- Pretty good, no major complaints

N.E.- Silver is bad, like the Mavs

NYG- Less red

NYJ- Someone please help :shocked:

NO- NO complaints.

Oakland- Perfect

Philly- UNIFORM PERFECTION

rest later

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I'm going to finally voice my opinion on this.

Arizona Cardinals - Logo needs a new modern look, Uniforms need a new "slick" look.

Atlanta Falcons - All is good except they need a new pants design.

Baltimore Ravens - Use an older alternate logo as the primary, probably the "flying raven" logo, Uniforms are fine.

Buffalo Bills - Logo needs to be modernized, Uniforms need an overhaul.

Carolina Panthers - Logo is great, Unforms are great, make the Carolina Blue's the home and they're good to go.

Chicago Bears - Logo should be the "C" with the Bear Head in the center, Uniforms are perfect.

Cincinnati Bengals - Logo should be the Bengal Head, Unforms, remove the white stripe insets on the sides of the jerseys and make the white tiger stripes on the pants black.

Cleveland Browns - Logo should be put on the helmet, Unforms, NO orange pants, replace with brown pants.

Dallas Cowboys - Logo is fine, Uniforms, ONE shade of blue, Aways should be the ones with the star on the blue sleeves.

Denver Broncos - Logo is great, Uniforms, navy should be royal blue and home jerseys should be orange.

Detroit Lions - Logo needs to be modernized, Uniforms need to have the black removed.

Green Bay Packers - Logo is perfect, Uniforms are perfect, Interchange the yellow with metallic gold.

Houston Texans - No Changes needed.

Indianapolis Colts - Need a new logo, Uniforms are fine, They need another color or two, maybe navy & Black.

Jacksonville Jaguars - Logo is fine, Uniforms need to have more teal, less gold.

Kansas City Chiefs - Logo needs to be modernized, Uniforms are fine, maybe add black to uni's.

Miami Dolphins - Logo is awesome, Uniforms need a LITTLE change.

Minnesota Vikings - Logo needs to be modernized, Uniforms are fine, change yellow with deep metallic gold.

New England Patriots - need new logo, need to add royal blue.

New Orleans Saints - new fleur de lis, Uniforms need to be modernized.

New York Giants - Colors are fine, rest needs to be changed.

New York Jets - add black to colors, rest need to be changed.

Oakland Raiders - Change logo, more fashonable uniforms, add a color maybe.

Philadelphia Eagles - Logos are fine, change Uniforms.

Pittsburgh Steelers - Logo modernized, unforms are wonderful.

San Diego Chargers - new primary logo, helmet is fine, uniforms are fine, add more powder blue.

San Francisco 49ers - Go back to old colors.

St Louis Rams - Logo & Helmet are fine, Unifroms a little change.

Seattle Seahawks - Add alternate uniform.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Change Uniforms, add alternate uni.

Tennessee Titans - Logo is fine, more red in the uni's.

Washington Redskins - Complete overhaul, new name, new colors, new uniforms. Washington Americans, Red, White & Blue.

So I guess everyone can now know what to expect for my NFL Re-Design Project.

Archived