2019 MLB Postseason thread

TrueYankee26

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the cardinals are blaming the baseballs for why they are down 0-2 saying they aren’t traveling as far so it’s the balls fault and not the cardinals. They are claiming the balls have more air resistance than regular season balls despite all being made the same from the same factory. I guess a stamp for the post season logo adds enough resistance just to mess with the cardinals.

1 hour ago, dont care said:

So the cardinals are blaming the baseballs for why they are down 0-2 saying they aren’t traveling as far so it’s the balls fault and not the cardinals. They are claiming the balls have more air resistance than regular season balls despite all being made the same from the same factory. I guess a stamp for the post season logo adds enough resistance just to mess with the cardinals.

You mean those SAME baseballs that "helped" them score 10 runs in the first inning in game five of the NLDS?

I saw, I came, I left.

One more. This is the offense you’d expect from a team with their mediocre batting analytics, not the one that magically scored ten runs against the Braves, which has to make things even worse for Braves fans. 

Now watch the Nats go Full 2007 Rockies, win tonight and then get crushed in the World Series thanks to too much time off, their opponent being much better than them. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

38 minutes ago, McCarthy said:

One more. This is the offense you’d expect from a team with their mediocre batting analytics, not the one that magically scored ten runs against the Braves, which has to make things even worse for Braves fans. 

Now watch the Nats go Full 2007 Rockies, win tonight and then get crushed in the World Series thanks to too much time off, their opponent being much better than them. 

You have to remember, the balls have to be different because they aren’t traveling as far. Atleast that’s what the cardinals are trying to make people believe.

57 minutes ago, dont care said:

You have to remember, the balls have to be different because they aren’t traveling as far. Atleast that’s what the cardinals are trying to make people believe.

Right and the Nationals aren't using the same baseballs. Is part of The Cardinal Way to bitch about everything? Is that what they teach in their minor league system? Because we're here in 2019 and the same kind of bullshirt was going on with them back in 2010. "Soto's grabbing his nuts! Acuna's not running the bases correctly! The balls are weird!" This is why everyone hates them. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived