Nashville Predators new logo edit

B-mer

Loving the new Predators logo released for the Winter Classic.  While it was designed with vintage elements, i think it can be the basis for a great update to their logo.  Here's along the lines of what i'm thinking.  I'd say this is a work in progress as i didnt edit the jaw or neckline yet.  I took off with the post below that TheLAKnight started and you can see where mine fits in comparison.

spacer.png

21 hours ago, TheLAKnight said:

I like what Nashville went with for the fauxback logo. There's a few issues with the perspective of the teeth (the back fang should protrude on the right side of the front fang), but overall it really fits the old school aesthetic. It reminds me a bit of the Hamilton Tigers.

1. Original

2. Navy and gold switched

3. Navy and gold switched + eye, nose, and mouth filled

spacer.png spacer.png  spacer.png

21 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

Looks great! My only suggestion would be to clean up the lines along the neck & under the jaw the way you cleaned up the rest of the outlines. Right now it looks a little uneven. 

Yes, I mentioned that in the original post. I think I have an idea on what I’m going to do for that

1 hour ago, B-mer said:

Yes, I mentioned that in the original post. I think I have an idea on what I’m going to do for that

Ah, sorry. Missed that in your original post. Update looks great. Feels like a natural evolution of their current logo.

Archived