NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (New York added!)

sawakita33

I think option 3 is the way to go, but your waist logo won't work: the crown is trademarked by the city of Charlotte, and they only lend it out very stringently. Recently they gave it to the tourism board but it's very rare for private entities to be allowed use (to my knowledge the only one so far the 704 Shop).

the user formerly known as cdclt

15 hours ago, QueenCitySwarm said:

I think option 3 is the way to go, but your waist logo won't work: the crown is trademarked by the city of Charlotte, and they only lend it out very stringently. Recently they gave it to the tourism board but it's very rare for private entities to be allowed use (to my knowledge the only one so far the 704 Shop).

The waist logo is actually form the Celebrity Game uniforms😀

Up next is Los Angeles:

1flLQ3v.png

I simplified the sides and trims so they don't look very similar to the current Lakers uniforms. The neck and arm trims are from an early Clippers uniform.

Version 2 is again black and white with Clippers and Lakers accents. The black one looks like the Hollywood Nights jersey.

Version 3 uses a cursive font inspired by old Clippers and Lakers wordmarks. I also changed the number style similar to the current Lakers' numbers.

• sawakita33 changed the title to NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (Los Angeles Ver 2 added!)
  • sawakita33 changed the title to NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (Chicago Ver 2 added!)
On 10/25/2019 at 12:12 PM, sawakita33 said:

Finally, we have Cleveland:

tzuM5Ke.png

1. Team D'Angelo is maroon. Team Love is dark blue. The colors are inspired by the Cavaliers theme in Lebron's first stint in Cleveland.

2. The design is based on the 1970's stripes patterned Cavaliers uniforms.

3. The waist logo is the same as the Cav's city uniforms' last year (which came from Destination Cleveland).

As a bonus I will be adding a concept for the recently announced Salt Lake City All Star Game. 😀

“I’ll take 10”

- Patrick Star 

For next year's All Star Game, here is Indianapolis:

ku3wkWk.png

I thickened the borders of the sides, drawing inspiration from the Flo Jo uniforms. I also replaced the Indiana flag with the Indianapolis flag for the waist logo so the star is more visible.

For Version 2, I decided to ditch the red for the away team because it won't look like an Indiana team anymore. The home team is white and the away team is really dark blue.

For Version 3, I changed the number font (which in hindsight looked pretty ugly). The shadow effect is similar to that of the Flo Jo uniforms. 

• sawakita33 changed the title to NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (Indiana Ver 2 added!)

Next up is Cleveland:

N7UODxT.png

Version 2 is black and white. The home team uses the early Mark Price Cavaliers colors while the away team uses the colors when the Cavs won their championship. Kinda weird having a Warriors logo in there 😂.

For Version 3, I darkened the colors a bit to really mimic the first Lebron era. I used the MLB Cleveland All Star Logo wordmark which I just discovered and it coincidentally looks similar to the current pointy Cavs branding. I also changed the away number to Klay Thompson's.

• sawakita33 changed the title to NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (Cleveland Ver 2 added!)
On 11/15/2019 at 10:21 AM, sawakita33 said:

Next up is Cleveland:

N7UODxT.png

Version 2 is black and white. The home team uses the early Mark Price Cavaliers colors while the away team uses the colors when the Cavs won their championship. Kinda weird having a Warriors logo in there 😂.

For Version 3, I darkened the colors a bit to really mimic the first Lebron era. I used the MLB Cleveland All Star Logo wordmark which I just discovered and it coincidentally looks similar to the current pointy Cavs branding. I also changed the away number to Klay Thompson's.

Way better than version one 

• sawakita33 changed the title to NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (Utah Ver 2 added!)

As @Blindsay suggested, I will be uploading concepts for the All Star games where players wore their team uniforms.

First up we have New York:

pxi8sIv.png

1. The design is based on the New York Nets uniforms.
2. The waist logo is the Knicks's old NY Apple logo.

For Version 1, I used New York and Brooklyn colors. Team KD vs. Team DeRozan. It's weird having a Nets logo in a Knicks uni 😂

For Version 2, it's the New York Knicks vs. the New York Nets.

I also created a Coogi Nets jersey and a 90's Knicks set:

1fMSj64.png

• sawakita33 changed the title to NBA All Star Game Uniform Concepts (New York added!)
  • 1 month later...

Archived