NFL Re-Design by NH4

NH4

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright so it looks like people are liking the update on the Cardinals so I will go onto the next team (who is getting new uniforms this year).

LOS ANGELES RAMS

spacer.png

LOGO:

• The popular Blue and Gold color scheme is back
  • Navy blue changes to Royal blue
  • Combined outer 2 outlines to 1 bold outline
  • Elongated the inner body color 

UNIFORM

f2EazRU.png

qdwtGWM.png

BurySuC.png

ncqnV5y.png

NbWeEe5.png

DESIGN

• Let's be honest, re-designing the Rams is pretty easy
  • A revert back to the amazing (and nearly perfect) look that the Rams had for 26 years. With a few changes
  • Old wordmark is back 

HELMET

• Satin blue shell with gold horns
  • Blue facemask

JERSEYS

• The iconic shoulder horns return
  • Kept the same numbers because they match the wordmark pretty well
  • On the white jersey, I flipped the color of the sleeves and horns for a better color balance
  • Moved the numbers from the sleeve to the shoulder. This way they are legible and larger than if they were inside the horn

PANTS

• Gold pants only (I had blue and white pants but made a last minute decision to scrap those)
  • Three stripe design returns

SOCKS AND CLEATS

• Blue socks and cleats

COLOR RUSH

1dSiVpj.png

hKdqW4g.png

A8CiggE.png

• Up until about 30 minutes ago, these were all gold. But I realized I didn't like those so I changed the primary color to white
  • The other color scheme the Rams have had in their history has been blue and white, so I thought this would be the perfect use for the color rush uniforms 
  • Helmet horns change to white
  • White jersey with royal blue numbers and accents (just like the old jerseys)
  • White pants with a single bold white stripe
  • White socks and cleats

Thanks everyone for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

This is exactly what the Rams should do. The logo they have had since 2000 is a damn decent logo. I'd understand the want for LA to leave it behind but it's a fantastic logo that looks great in the old color scheme. I'd hate for it to go only to see some boring 'LA' monogram, which I feel will be the case, unfortunately.

Good work. 

17 hours ago, BandaBassotti said:

Nice! But i think the numbers on the shoulders will result in a mess if you keep the horns the same size as how they are currently. Numbers might end up getting shrinked much like what happens on the Panthers jerseys under current nike's template 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah thanks for pointing that out, I actually thought of that too. The difference is that these two jerseys have the stripes on the outside of the sleeve cap while my design has the horn design on the inside of the sleeve cap. This would help the numbers be "normal" size and the shrinking of the numbers would not happen. I should have added that description to the original post haha.

On 2/25/2020 at 11:18 PM, AHcreative said:

This is exactly what the Rams should do. The logo they have had since 2000 is a damn decent logo. I'd understand the want for LA to leave it behind but it's a fantastic logo that looks great in the old color scheme. I'd hate for it to go only to see some boring 'LA' monogram, which I feel will be the case, unfortunately.

Good work. 

Thanks! And yeah I thought the same thing about the logo. It is just way too good to not use it and I hope it doesn't go away.

4 hours ago, bcon_731 said:

whos the most difficult team to redesign? 

Honestly, Jacksonville. They've either been very traditional or very modern so there are a lot of different ways to go. I actually haven't nailed down a look just yet (other than the helmet) but at least their logo is really good haha.

Alright so it seems like everyone likes the Rams so I'll move onto the next team.

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

spacer.png

LOGO:

• The Niners logo is iconic but I have always disliked the black in it since black is not used in the color scheme
  • The inner outline color changed to white and the outer outline is now gold or red, depending on the background color
  • Black drop shadow is now a gold outline

UNIFORMS

kB9Iv7Z.png

x0WV4OV.png

dQwcUbo.png

xxd9wYJ.png

yAcOcT7.png

DESIGN

• Not much of a change from their classic look

HELMET

• Updated logo
  • Satin gold helmet
  • Gray facemask
  • Three stripe design

JERSEYS

• Three stripe design returns
  • Thin gold outline added to the numbers
  • Chest wordmark removed  

PANTS

• Gold pants
  • Three stripe design

SOCKS AND CLEATS

• Red socks with three stripe design
  • Gold cleats

COLOR RUSH

spacer.png

spacer.png

• This is an unpopular opinion but I don't really like the color rush uniforms they went with last year. Everyone seemed to love them but for some reason I didn't (it might be the black )
  • I was going to go all gold (you know for the gold rush) but that didn't look good
  • Red pants, socks and cleats are added to the red jersey
  • Red facemask is also added to the helmet

Thanks for looking and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

15 hours ago, sportsfan7 said:

I would get rid of the outline around the letters in the logo. It gets when it is on the helmet. Otherwise great concept.

Yeah I noticed that too. Here are the updates:

MgRZuah.png

CExedCD.png

qqIzDZR.png

a1Ne1df.png

ZrrxqoS.png

RYOvamM.png

9VbEdtg.png

mLzHPIx.png

It definitely is a much cleaner look. If this looks good I'll move onto the last NFC team; Seattle.

4 hours ago, TreyEight said:

Could you do a Jaguars concept on their unused and original logo?

spacer.png

Oh that could be a good throwback/fauxback concept

And here is the 49ers logo compared to the rest of the league:

LT9M7vP.png    ➡️             kEqCd4p.png

And now Seattle:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

jZJhNva.png

spacer.png

XvXYHI5.png

spacer.png

HLlj3cg.png

spacer.png

csKVGk9.png

DESIGN

• I hated these uniforms when they were unveiled but they have grown on me a lot
  • Not much of a change from their current look. The colors and design look great together and represent Seattle really well.
  • New wordmark

HELMET

• Same matte blue shell
  • Logo wraps around the helmet just like the current one
  • Blue facemask
  • Same helmet stripe

JERSEYS

• The shoulder stripes are cut off at the shoulder cap and does not bleed onto the chest
  • The big middle stripe design (I don't know what to call it) is now green on the away and alternate jersey. Makes for a better color balance
  • Chest wordmark added
  • Outline added to shoulder numbers (this is one of my biggest pet peeves on their current jerseys)
  • Outline on all numbers is a brighter shade of green to create an illuminate effect
  • Same collar design 

PANTS

• Blue, white, and gray pants
  • Same pants stripe

SOCKS AND CLEATS

• Blue socks and white cleats
  • Gray cleats with gray jerseys

COLOR RUSH

spacer.png

CFshN9C.png

• Kept the all green look. I know people might not like it but I like it and if it's only a one off, I'm alright with it.
  • Helmet logo changes to all green
  • No white outline on the numbers

Thanks everyone and as always C&C is greatly appreciated.

17 hours ago, Punchy_Gungus said:

Great job on the Seahawks. I think the stripes on the grey and white pants would look better if they were navy with lime highlights, but it's still a great update.

How about something like this

spacer.png

9g5LCsz.png

NtBSyRi.png

5QJBxvw.png

7siq2H5.png

rpugmyM.png

Archived