NH4

Ok so I have some updates for Miami:

spacer.png

1) Straight vertical lines and wavy horizontal lines

spacer.png

2) Decreased the number of "wave crests"

spacer.png

3) Straight outside stripes and wavy inner stripe

I tried wavy outer stripes and a straight inner stripe but that didn't look good. Thanks for the suggestions everyone and let me know what you think is the best!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Poffsicle said:

The first one definitely looks the best of the 3, but I had a different look in mind with the combination of straight and wavy stripes. spacer.png

Oh ok I gotchya now. Yeah I can work on that next

On 3/19/2020 at 5:19 PM, Poffsicle said:

The first one definitely looks the best of the 3, but I had a different look in mind with the combination of straight and wavy stripes. spacer.png

Ok so this was harder than I thought because I'm not sure I got down the idea in the correct way. But here it is on the pants:

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

I think this is a great idea but needs to be translated to the other elements of the uniform as well, especially the helmet. 

Like this?

PjCLwDe.png

1 hour ago, ahowe6464 said:

I think that's best, if anything, though I'm still not 100% sold on the wavy pattern

Yeah it’s definitely better but I’m leaning more toward straight vertical and wavy horizontal stripes

I think you should just scrap the wave pattern all together. It’s an interesting idea, but not actually that great...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Alright so it seemed like the straight vertical lines were the favorite (and I really like it too). Here are the updated uniforms:

spacer.png

spacer.png

PVTa0At.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And here is the Dolphins logo with the rest of the league:

kEqCd4p.png    ➡️             spacer.png

And now a double post

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

spacer.png

LOGO:

• Silver is eliminated and white takes its place

UNIFORMS

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

DESIGN

• I decided to use stripes from the U.S. flag but I used 6 stripes because of the 6 New England states
  • I didn't realize it was going to be an asymmetric stripe but I don't mind it
  • With their great quarterback leaving, this is a perfect time for the Patriots to re-design their uniforms (I know they are tweaking their uniforms but I think a total re-design would be better)

HELMET

• White helmet returns (which opens the opportunity for a Patriot Pat throwback)
  • Blue facemask with the blue and white jerseys and a red facemask with the red jersey

JERSEYS

• Outdated piping is gone and the stripe is on the sleeve caps
  • A lot of concepts for the Patriots bring back the shoulder stripes so I wanted to try something different
  • Number font resembles the current word-mark
  • No wordmark on front
  • Shoulder numbers

PANTS

• Blue and white pants
  • Striping on each

SOCKS AND CLEATS

• White cleats
  • Blue socks with blue and white jerseys
  • Red socks with red jersey
  • Stripes on the socks

COLOR RUSH

wmG0M7J.png

spacer.png

• Same blue uniform
  • Added all blue socks and accessories

Also a little update. With both LA teams introducing new logos this past week, I have decided to not change my Rams concept (because I like the old logos way better than the new logos). The Chargers concept will include the new logo and my concept has remained mainly unchanged. 

Thanks for looking guys and as always C&C is appreciated!

Wow. I love this concept!!! Wouldn't be the least bit upset if my Pats ever went with something like this.

I don't mind the asymmetric stripe either, but I think the only place it doesn't work too well is the helmet (which is weird, because I don't think it's a vertical stripe thing - I like it a whole lot on the pants).

Archived