NFL Re-Design by NH4

NH4

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/6/2020 at 6:46 PM, mvk said:

Gotta be honest, the 49ers logo looks good standalone without the black, but doesnt quite look right on the helmet without it.

Thanks for the feedback. When I do the throwbacks that might be something I'll look in to.

Alright looks like people are liking the Seattle update so I'll move onto the AFC. We'll start in the East aka the new  white helmet division.

BUFFALO BILLS

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

DESIGN

• Not much of a change from their current uniforms (which in my opinion are almost perfect)
  • Got rid of the navy outlines on the stripes and numbers
  • Updated the old wordmark to something a little more modern

HELMET

• Same logo and stripe design
  • Gray facemask
  • Added "BILLS" front bumper and "BUFFALO" back bumper

JERSEYS

PANTS

• Blue and white pants (no blue pants with blue jersey to create a monochrome look)
  • Changed pants stripes from a straight design to tapered stripes that match the helmet stripe and the logo
  • Blue pants stripe changes from W/R/W to R/W/R 
  • Removed hip logo

SOCKS AND CLEATS

• Same blue socks with stripes
  • White cleats

COLOR RUSH

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Same color rush design as they have had before
  • Added collar design

Thanks for looking everyone and as always C&C is greatly appreciated!

11 hours ago, BandaBassotti said:

How about a blue facemask on the home and away helmet and a red one on the CR helmet? Have you tried it?

I did try that but for some reason I liked the gray facemask better (which is weird because I don’t normally like gray face masks). But I did like the idea so much that I it used for another team in the division that got a redesign...

Well I'm sure everyone had a very busy last week with everything going on in the world, I know I did. My classes got cancelled for the next 2 weeks and then we're moving to online classes and I also have to work from home. But, this means that I have more time to work on this project and I am hoping to have one team out each day. With all that, let's move on to Miami.

MIAMI DOLPHINS

spacer.png

LOGO

• Lightened up the shade of aqua
  • Navy accents are now a dark aqua/teal
  • Made the orange less red and less harsh on the eyes

UNIFORMS

FnWXGEz.png

PrRoptU.png

zbTivpx.png

FsZYCZm.png

q1SRVzV.png

4y5PpeF.png

b7nMsuO.png

DESIGN

• A modern twist on the old Miami uniforms
  • New stripes are in the shape of waves
  • New original wordmark is in the same style as the Daytona Tortugas font

HELMET

• New stripe added
  • Return to an aqua facemask
  • MIAMI back bumper

JERSEYS

• New stripe added to the shoulder
  • Dolphin (without the sun) added to the shoulders to mimic it jumping out of the water or the stripes in this case
  • Same number font as their current jerseys
  • No wordmark on the chest
  • Orange alt is back

PANTS

• White pants only
  • New stripe is added

SOCKS AND CLEATS

• Aqua socks with home and away uniforms
  • Orange socks with orange jersey
  • Stripes are added to the socks
  • White cleats

COLOR RUSH

Ya1vRmr.png

J2kRv4D.png

• An all white look for down in the hot Miami sun

Thanks for looking guys and C&C is greatly appreciated. Also I hope everyone remains in good health and is safe!

That's uh... 

I don't know. I like the idea, I just think the wavy stripes look wonky and unprofessional. I think it works more on the sleeves than anything else, but overall I'm not a huge fan. I think if you straighten the stripes out, though, you've got a really strong set

17 hours ago, mvk said:

Not a fans of the wavy stripes but a nice concept.

14 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

That's uh... 

I don't know. I like the idea, I just think the wavy stripes look wonky and unprofessional. I think it works more on the sleeves than anything else, but overall I'm not a huge fan. I think if you straighten the stripes out, though, you've got a really strong set

Yeah I had a feeling I was going to get feedback on the wavy stripes. What if I straightened out the lines that are vertical (on the helmet and pants) and keep the horizontal wavy stripes (shoulders and socks)? 

I actually like the wave stripes on the jersey and the pants, but it doesnt work for me on the helmet. Although I'm not sure you could just change the helmet stripes to straight lol, maybe no helmet stripes? Or you could straighten the helmet and pants like you said.

1 hour ago, NH4 said:

Yeah I had a feeling I was going to get feedback on the wavy stripes. What if I straightened out the lines that are vertical (on the helmet and pants) and keep the horizontal wavy stripes (shoulders and socks)? 

I think that would look really cool.

1 hour ago, NH4 said:

I think that would work the best.  The vertical waves are a bit disorienting, but the horizontal ones look good.

xglLy43.png38ekInb.png3T2CQrI.png

5 hours ago, NH4 said:

What about maybe keeping the outer stripes straight, and using the inner line as your wave?

12 hours ago, NH4 said:

Yeah, I think just horizontal would be the way to go

Archived