2019-20 NBA Thread of Threads

buzzcut

On 1/20/2020 at 9:51 PM, dfwabel said:

We all knew about Delonte West's off the court mental issues.

No reason to post the news of today.

All of us have failed him.

His story needs to be told more, so that other mentally ill athletes don't lose their support structure and find themselves in his place. It would also be imperative that one of his teams try to give him the treatment that he needs but can't get. I know that probably won't happen (given that most Big Four teams don't give a crap about the mental health of players), but one can dream that the stigma is gone.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, dont care said:

I thought he looked fast, and explosive, especially when it came to getting rebounds and being under the basket. At the same time though he does look very heavy and short and being that explosive will lead to more injuries unless he drops some weight. 

I missed the second half of the game when he went off. His first half wasn't special, but it's actually better he had stamina and explosiveness in the fourth. Really impressive debut for Zion! It's not often people can live up to that level of hype.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This was probably from last year, but I didn't really want to start a new thread.  Does anyone know which shooting/warm-up shirt this is?  ASG?  Chinese New Year?  Another special occasion?  Thanks.

spacer.png

This year's All-Star Game will use a modified "Elam Ending", a target score to be determined after 3 quarter, like summertime TBT uses.  The leading team, or either team if game is tied, will have to score 24 points to win. Yep, 24 is to honor Kobe. 

Archived