buzzcut

2019-20 NBA Thread of Threads

The narrative is going to be "This one's for Kobe," after they win the title.

Honestly, I think it's cool. It makes the Lakers' season a nice story, whether you're a fan or not.

No. It should have been Presti. He dumped Westbrook and PG on underachievers and is loaded with enough first round picks over the next 5 years to field a baseball team.

It definitely shouldn't have been Frank. And they definitely need to stop doing these awards before the playoffs are over because they continue to look stupid awarding teams and players that are no longer playing.

What the hell was LA doing in the final stretch of that? Danny Green and Markieff Morris were b r u t a l!

That's a bummer.

It was the right play for DG. LeBron needs to find teammates who don't panic like that.

Lakers played like garbage and nearly won. Heat were basically perfect and almost lost. Two days rest for game 6 and I can't see another rabbit in Butler's ass, but who knows?

Heat spoil The Lakers coronation

On one hand this seems almost like Karma, with them switching to the Kobe jerseys because they were so sure they were going to win

On the other hand, Lebron still feels like Thanos, 

Avengers Endgame GIF

11 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

On the other hand, Lebron still feels like Thanos, 

Dude, Shut. Up. About. LeBron.

I'm pretty confident everyone on this board already knows how you feel at this point and I highly doubt you're changing the way anyone else feels.

6 minutes ago, waltere said:

Dude, Shut. Up. About. LeBron.

I'm pretty confident everyone on this board already knows how you feel at this point and I highly doubt you're changing the way anyone else feels.

So I can't even make a joke about Lebron without you getting trigged to hell? 

Yeah, I get it, Lebron's prefect and the best thing to ever happen to basketball and anyone that says anything bad about him is a whiny idiot. 🙄

The momentum swung when AD went down and they couldn’t fully recover. I thought he blew out his Achilles from how he was walking. If AD gets a couple days of treatment and hopefully an injection he should be good to go and give LBJ another option for Game 6 since Butler has to be on fumes at this point.

5 minutes ago, AustinFromBoston said:

If AD misses a game & Dragic is able to play, we could be looking at a Game 7.  

What happened in the end for the Lakers, really, was that the throw-away pass from LeBron to Green was super uncomfortable for a catch and shoot that breaks the flow of the motion altering the upcoming shot, and then AD wasn't on the same page at all with Morris who actually threw him a lob under the basket. Sure, Davis was being pushed effectively away by Bam, but it doesn't help that he wasn't attentive to receive the pass at all. I hate it when that happens when playing.

3 hours ago, truepg said:

What happened in the end for the Lakers, really, was that the throw-away pass from LeBron to Green was super uncomfortable for a catch and shoot that breaks the flow of the motion altering the upcoming shot, and then AD wasn't on the same page at all with Morris who actually threw him a lob under the basket. Sure, Davis was being pushed effectively away by Bam, but it doesn't help that he wasn't attentive to receive the pass at all. I hate it when that happens when playing.

It doesn’t help that the pass was 6 feet over his head. 

27 minutes ago, dont care said:

It doesn’t help that the pass was 6 feet over his head. 

Yes, it wasn't perfect, but there was no effort from AD to catch it either.