Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Camden Crazy said:


 1). Your life seems like a dark void where fun goes to die.  2). Sorry you lost a bunch of money your first time in Vegas playing blackjack like a tourist and have decided to use that as an excuse to harbor grudges against not only an entire city, but people who enjoy said city. 3).  Maybe stick to Settlers of Catan.

 

 

1). Only when dealing with you, my friend 😘

2). I'm, literally, from Nevada. I say this from a lifetime of dealing with the fallout that city has created 😂

3). I'm more of a Dominion guy, myself. 

 

 

4). You do realize this is, like, 75% in jest, right? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bucfan56 said:

 

 

1). Only when dealing with you, my friend 😘

2). I'm, literally, from Nevada. I say this from a lifetime of dealing with the fallout that city has created 😂

3). I'm more of a Dominion guy, myself. 

 

 

4). You do realize this is, like, 75% in jest, right? 

 

 


You spit this propaganda every time Vegas gets mentioned.  I think you like to think you’re joking so as to rationalize the behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Camden Crazy said:


You spit this propaganda every time Vegas gets mentioned.  I think you like to think you’re joking so as to rationalize the behavior.

 

 Ok, Dr. Phil. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Camden Crazy said:


Your life seems like a dark void where fun goes to die.  Sorry you lost a bunch of money your first time in Vegas playing blackjack like a tourist and have decided to use that as an excuse to harbor grudges against not only an entire city, but people who enjoy said city.  Maybe stick to Settlers of Catan.

You say that like the gambling industry isn’t the main focus of LV and all other entertainment is just there to filter people to the casinos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

 

We've actually run experiments and found that Las Vegas is the second worst city in America.

 

Just out of curiosity, what city in your experiments comes in ahead (or behind?) it? Asking for a friend........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I go to Vegas once a year for Summer League. I wish they'd move Summer League somewhere else. Vegas is too hot and it sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, GDAWG said:

So Las Vegas will go from 0 major league teams in 2015 to potential 4 (NHL, NFL, MLS and MLB) ten years later.......ridiculous.

 

Nah. MLS isn’t looking too seriously at Vegas. And I’ll believe MLB when I see it. Vegas was only mentioned to light a fire under Oakland given how raw they are about the Raiders... and it worked as Oakland is considering dropping the suit. We should actually hear more today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Buc said:

 

Just out of curiosity, what city in your experiments comes in ahead (or behind?) it? Asking for a friend........

 

Despite being the worst city, it has baseball's self-proclaimed best fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

 

Despite being the worst city, it has baseball's self-proclaimed best fans.


St. Louis isn’t that awful! There’s one place that’s far creepier: 

 

Anchorage_Welcomes_You_sign.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SFGiants58 said:


St. Louis isn’t that awful! There’s one place that’s far creepier: 

 

[picture of Anchorage]

 

The science is a bit flawed in that it's exclusively based on places I've been. Don't tell the other scientists though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

 

Despite being the worst city, it has baseball's self-proclaimed best fans.

 

Huh. My calculations are just a tad off somewhere, then. I had Branson, Missouri as my worst city. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anchorage is the Australia of the United States. Yes, there's lot of nearby natural beauty, but it's definitely a place people go to because they're not welcome where they're from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

 

Huh. My calculations are just a tad off somewhere, then. I had Branson, Missouri as my worst city. 

 

Its Vegas without gambling and even more washed-up hasbeens. Yakov Smirnov has made a king's fortune there. Nuff said.

 

Hell, my Dad got stiffed on installing awnings at Silver Dollar City back in the 90s. To this day he still calls it "Steal Your Dollar City"

Edited by Red Comet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

 

Huh. My calculations are just a tad off somewhere, then. I had Branson, Missouri as my worst city. 

 

My numbers capped the population too high for Hillbilly Vegas to be considered. There's just too much data to sift through if you drop below a certain population. I'm actually training an AI to eventually evaluate smaller cities and make decisions on what to do with them and how best to deal with humanity in general. We're currently calling it Skynet, but that's just a working name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah science, bitch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

 

Huh. My calculations are just a tad off somewhere, then. I had Branson, Missouri as my worst city. 

 

Where do you rank Bronson, Missouri?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GDAWG said:

 

Where do you rank Bronson, Missouri?

 

 

 

 

I'd have to check the calculations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 12:50 PM, Bucfan56 said:

 

 Ok, Dr. Phil. 


Nah for real tho, you have big time issues if you automatically assume people who like going to a city you don’t like and/or have hobbies you don’t like are subhuman trash...the level of self-importance required to believe that garbage is staggering, and you should be ashamed of how you treat people...you are not the sole arbiter of what people can and cannot do.  Quit acting like a child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, just because he doesn’t like a city and explains himself doesn’t make him “self-important” or means that he “treats people terribly” or “acts like a child.” If anything, you’re the one projecting onto his posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Camden Crazy said:


Nah for real tho, you have big time issues if you automatically assume people who like going to a city you don’t like and/or have hobbies you don’t like are subhuman trash...the level of self-importance required to believe that garbage is staggering, and you should be ashamed of how you treat people...you are not the sole arbiter of what people can and cannot do.  Quit acting like a child.

 

Sir, this is an Arby's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.