MLB 2019 Changes

1 hour ago, SFGiants58 said:

Don’t you mean Boston Stranglers? Albert DeSalvo was killed trying to take back his confession, the DNA test was both conclusive and inconclusive, and most FBI profilers agree that there were multiple assailants.

I’m sorry, but it’s a pet peeve of mine.

I think your beef is with the Standells; they’re the ones who wrote it, not me. 😎

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2019 at 11:03 AM, Gothamite said:

Of course, the song was originally a sort of ironic and back-handed. 

The same is true of Randy Newman's "I Love LA," which is played after nearly every L.A. team victory. The lyrics are actually satirical and he's contrasting the wealthy areas with the poorest, but the meaning is lost on many people.

9 hours ago, Quillz said:

The same is true of Randy Newman's "I Love LA," which is played after nearly every L.A. team victory. The lyrics are actually satirical and he's contrasting the wealthy areas with the poorest, but the meaning is lost on many people.

Which is why I wish more LA teams would play this little-known (to non-Barry White fans) gem. Just gotta bleep out that Raiders shoutout lol

We got the Rams and Raiders
The Dodgers and Lakers
And L.A. Kings 
Whatever you like
Is out here at night
In the West Coast scene”

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

12 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

Why are the Mariners playing the Padres at the Rangers' stadium? Actually this is the newly renamed T-Mobile park in Seattle. Unfortunately the T-Mobile T-Diamond logo looks an awful lot like a Rangers' logo. Yikes. 

TexasMariners.jpg

Wow... they sure didn't think that through.

9 hours ago, hawk36 said:

Why are the Mariners playing the Padres at the Rangers' stadium? Actually this is the newly renamed T-Mobile park in Seattle. Unfortunately the T-Mobile T-Diamond logo looks an awful lot like a Rangers' logo. Yikes. 

TexasRangersMariners.jpg

After the Citi Field opening season patch debacle (where the first version was basically the citi logo) I thought teams would have made sure something like that didn't happen.

spacer.png

YVRMUBj.png

On 3/14/2019 at 3:47 PM, coco1997 said:

God, I hate that black sleeveless alt. 

I do too!  I wish they would swap that one out for a pullover EY 1993 era all black rockies jersey with the "ROCKIES" script on the front and the mountain patch on the sleeve.  With pinstripe pants.  

4 hours ago, Bob5151 said:

^^^ Is that a new alternate Mariners mark (the "M" with the compass rose on the scorebug), or just used for TV?

Probably just used for TV/Spring Training games. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2019 MLB New Logos and Uniforms

March 28, 2019 - 11:34 AM

Hey! Baseball’s back! It’s Opening Day back across the pond as Major League Baseball begins its 2019 regular season campaign with a full slate of games starting this afternoon. How wonderful, and the timing is perfect then for our annual […]

Read More...

2 hours ago, Flames1fan said:

Does anyone know blue jays have new home cap or was just for today game?

Men's Toronto Blue Jays New Era White/Royal Alternate 3 MLB 150th Anniversary Authentic Collection 59FIFTY Fitted Hat

They've worn that multiple times the last couple years. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived