Recommended Posts

Wondering if this hat would make the Braves road uniforms look better. You know, since they are determined to have a road hat. 

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Brandon9485 said:

Wondering if this hat would make the Braves road uniforms look better. You know, since they are determined to have a road hat. 

 

spacer.png

You’ve read my mind. I hate their current road hat and was glad they updated the road alt and thought it would be a perfect fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Marlins93 said:

I'm fine with patches, but I definitely think that most fans can do without the special uniforms/caps for Mothers/Fathers day, Memorial Day, and July 4th. I'm not sure what MLB's angle is for pushing those designs so heavily every year. Do fans even buy those? I've never seen them worn by a person ever.

I for one do wear the special edition caps, although I’ve limited myself to the Stars & Stripes, the camo one, and the World Series one, even though they lost. Twice. Next year when the Dodgers host the All-Star game I’ll be purchasing that cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

 

Nats will officially play Expos dress up on July 6th. They’ll be wearing the 1969 road uniforms. Vlad will be in attendance, and poutine will be available.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/06/26/washington-nationals-wear-expos-throwbacks-july/

I guess they got permission from the Tampa Bay Rays to do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they will stay truly authentic and wear solid blue batting helmets with the pinwheel caps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jmac11281 said:

I guess they got permission from the Tampa Bay Rays to do this.

 

That's hilarious.  I literally laughed out loud when I read that!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might cop me a pin wheel on the field Expos hat if they decide to sell them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

 

Nats will officially play Expos dress up on July 6th. They’ll be wearing the 1969 road uniforms. Vlad will be in attendance, and poutine will be available.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/06/26/washington-nationals-wear-expos-throwbacks-july/

Now if they can get the Rangers to wear 1969 Washington Senators uniforms this year, I'll be snagging one of those jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

 

 

 

This is what was in the email they sent:

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bill81361 said:

Now if they can get the Rangers to wear 1969 Washington Senators uniforms this year, I'll be snagging one of those jerseys.

I suddenly want a Twins/Rangers Senators vs Senators throwback game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So should the TB/Montreal thing happen, does Washington still wear Montreal throwbacks from time to time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

So should the TB/Montreal thing happen, does Washington still wear Montreal throwbacks from time to time?

Yes, since they are the same team that was in Montreal before. But I'm sure if the Brewers can dress up as the Braves and the Mariners can dress up as the Pilots the Rays could be the Expos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, WSU151 said:

"the home team got to pick between white and black uniforms and the Dodgers opted for white."

 

Are all teams choosing between white and black uniforms?

NOOOOOO dammit!  I love the player's weekend colors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extremely unpopular opinion around here but sports identities should belong to cities, not franchises. Washingtonians don't give a damn about the Expos, Minnesotans don't care about the Senators (speaking from personal experience on both counts), etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.