MLB 2019 Changes

22 hours ago, Anubis2051 said:

Yes, they gave up two games at Fenway for it. 

I thought they'd split and give up one each, that really sucks for season ticket holders... Seeing how teams now have a :censored:load of ticket price levels depending on opponents I hope they took off a decent chunk for taking away such a marquee series.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screenshot-2018-12-07-at-1-30-02-PM.png

I can definitely appreciate why they were so low key about this.  Had they hyped it up, this would have been incredibly underwhelming.

I think they missed a chance to just put the P inside the bell here.

On 12/4/2018 at 9:51 PM, WSU151 said:

This tweet shows the 2019 ST patch (for Grapefruit league)...plus more pics of the Nats' new gear...

As a Nats fan, I'm not a big fan.  Thankfully this is just for ST, so it's hard to get too worked up about it.  But they look too much like the Twins.  And like others have said, the angle of the name really is brutal.  The block w/capitol logo isn't bad, but hot take, I don't like white panel hats at all.  Maybe I'll get a hoodie with it or something.  But overall, stick with the curly w

90758391980.gif

I can deal with that as the Phillies primary (if it is the primary).  No roundel and that infield footprint on the current primary is not necessary.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

On 12/7/2018 at 4:30 PM, BigEd76 said:

I don't think the unis are changing at all

You don’t think they’ll change the stars? I’m assuming they matched the lighter shade, but can’t say for sure. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

23 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

You don’t think they’ll change the stars? I’m assuming they matched the lighter shade, but can’t say for sure. 

Apparently the Phillies already use the darker royal New Era caps, so this may be a case of them adjusting the logo to match the existing textile colors.

Archived