MLB 2019 Changes

Alleged Padres prototypes on Twitter today.

Kinda doubting the legitimacy of these, but I wouldn't be upset if this were accurate.  I don't care for solid tops with pinstriped pants, but these are such as upgrade that I'd gladly overlook it.

Of these, I think I prefer the bottom left.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right direction but not sold on the tan pants. Isn't that pushing the UPS driver look that the owner said they wanted to stay away from?

(Edit: actually laughing because now I think the UPS driver does have tan bottoms because their shorts are pretty short thus their legs appear as the tan pants here) 

With that said have the Padres ever worn brown tops with gray pants at all? 

Anyways these probably need more contrast, I'd add white and yes I know these are for the road but the Jays and Phillies do have white on their road grays.

From the depictions - the number font and NOB font would be pretty bad. 

But I kinda like the pinstripe pants.

And I still think a white S and yellow D would look great on the brown hat (and/or jersey)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

11 hours ago, NicDB said:

Alleged Padres prototypes on Twitter today.

Kinda doubting the legitimacy of these, but I wouldn't be upset if this were accurate.  I don't care for solid tops with pinstriped pants, but these are such as upgrade that I'd gladly overlook it.

Of these, I think I prefer the bottom left.

What are you wearing, Jake from San Diego?
umm, khakis
uhh_khakis.png

Baltimore Orioles Change Primary Logo for 2019

February 12, 2019 - 17:02 PM

This couldn’t have come as a surprise to any of you. The Baltimore Orioles are making a minor change to their official logo designations for the upcoming 2019 season. Getting the promotion *officially* from secondary to primary logo is the […]

Read More...

Archived