MLB 2019 Changes

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rays have added their devil ray logo as a sleeve patch onto their alternates.

DzGXlOwUYAAHDup.jpg

On Uni Watch it says: 

Reader Nick Lineback has noticed that the Rays appear to have added their devil ray logo as a sleeve patch to their navy and light-blue jerseys. In 2017, those sleeves were blank; last year they had the Rays’ 20th-anniversary patch; this year they’ll have the logo patch. “I can confirm that this is a change for 2019,” says Paul

24 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Most overrated logo in sports.

Seconded

14 minutes ago, Marlins93 said:

I like that logo on their caps, but I much prefer the old version as the primary. At least they won't be doing away with it entirely. At any rate, a downgrade.

Wish they’d go back to their lastest version with the baseball diamond. Was the best logo they’ve had

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Headline of the year on the mothership article

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

MLB 150: All 30 MLB Teams to Wear Jersey Patch in 2019

February 12, 2019 - 18:53 PM

Major League Baseball today announced that all clubs would be wearing a special MLB 150 patch on their sleeves throughout the 2019 regular season. The announcement follows a bit of a leak which showed part of the patch on the […]

Read More...

59 minutes ago, Section30 said:

It feels too long to me, I think removing the MLB and just leaving the logo and 150 would have been better

Agreed, and instead of a new patch I would have just added the 150 next to the existing batterman logo on each jersey’s back. League anniversary patches on the sleeve made more sense when the league logo wasn’t already on the uniform.

Archived