AgentOfShield

NBA Concept Chronicles: Phoenix Suns Added

Awesome stuff so far! Fingers crossed that you do a version of Seattle Sonics and a Kansas City team.

17 hours ago, Topherlee2 said:

Awesome stuff so far! Fingers crossed that you do a version of Seattle Sonics and a Kansas City team.

Perhaps Kentucky Colonels and Spirits of St. Louis!

I love the suns logo update. I agree that since their name is literally the “Suns,” they should be brighter with less black. For the Celtics, the Red Sox themed uniform is good but I can’t really see it working. I don’t even like their leaked city uniforms for this season (they are blue) because I’ve only every known them as a green team. However, I think it’s a cool idea at least and your reasoning reminds me how much the Boston teams support each other with their similar winning culture, I think that’s cool.

Few small things I think could use some cleaning up:

Brooklyn: Try using that new font on the baselines. It’s funky enough to work

Philadelphia: Their small detail of having 4 stars on one side and 3 on the other is a great detail for fans

Phoenix: The third logo would look a lot better with the details of the basketball

Boston, New York and Toronto are amazing. Loving the navy for the Knicks and the Red Sox themed alt for Boston