colorado state hockey redesign

DTConcepts

so i started at colorado state a few months ago, and our hockey team honestly has some pretty mediocre jerseys. here's what i came up with.

uIIyt5g.png

wskvX9P.png

xj9sgr4.png

tYewlIM.png

thoughts? i did the home, away, alternate "ag day," and state pride jerseys in that order.

any way i can improve these?

For an ACHA team, your college actually has a look that stands above many club identities. If I’m not mistaken, they might even be one of the teams that have been enhanced by Rebirth (a manufacturer that specializes in club hockey). I think your takeover would be welcomed though, giving a more polished look to the identity. Fun fact! Club teams don’t get to use many of the main logos utilized by athletic programs (that’s why my alma mater gets to use sparky and not the pitchfork when it comes to club hockey). Hope the season goes well!  One of my close friends plays for the team there. (Even though every time I visit I leave with some type of unnecessary injury) 

Excellent job! I’ve always been curious about the orange used on the team’s helmets. 

These are pretty sweet! I like the horns on the shoulders but on the sweaters with the colored yolks they look a little like after thoughts... maybe you could try making them bigger or bleeding them off the front edge of the yolk? I don't know, that might not work.... Great looks overall! 

sig-01_zpsb2ab3976.png

Archived