hettinger_rl

New Ford Bronco Badge Leaked

On 10/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, stumpygremlin said:

The original for comparison

Image result for Ford Bronco logo

Bronco II was not the original Bronco. It was a smaller version. That being said, the horse never changed, to my knowledge on either model.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:26 AM, hettinger_rl said:

And now the logo:

spacer.png

Ready to never un-see something? The back legs look like one cloven hoof and leg.

Not only the back leg/s, but now the front ones have lost all of their energy. It's looks more like an attempt at a hand stand than bucking. It's....weird.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:17 PM, Cooleyvol said:

Bronco II was not the original Bronco. It was a smaller version. That being said, the horse never changed, to my knowledge on either model.

Right. As far as I could see, the horse didn't change. That's why I just chose that version.

Great work by Ford on this.  I hope this vehicle delivers, because I was a big-time full-size Bronco fan.  Anyone know when we can expect to see an official reveal?  Spy photos have been underwhelming.

21 hours ago, Volt said:

Great work by Ford on this.  I hope this vehicle delivers, because I was a big-time full-size Bronco fan.  Anyone know when we can expect to see an official reveal?  Spy photos have been underwhelming.

Rumors are potentially next month.

They are?  I've liked what I've seen.

I’ve seen the tires. They were  done in house at Goodyear. The guy who designed them designed tires for the Michael Keaton bat mobile. When Ford brought it in for some specific tests, they covered it up and no one was allowed near the labs it was in. 

I’ve seen the tires. They were  done in house at Goodyear. The guy who designed them designed tires for the Michael Keaton bat mobile. When Ford brought it in for some specific tests, they covered it up and no one was allowed near the labs it was in.