Sign in to follow this  
SportsLogos.Net News

2020 WNBA Changes

Atlanta Dream Introduce All-New Logos, Colour Scheme

October 18, 2019 - 19:17 PM

One City. One Dream. The motto of the Atlanta Dream of the Women’s National Basketball Association, announced today along with their new logos and colour scheme. The newest WNBA look was unveiled earlier today at a press conference held at […]

Read More...

I like the idea behind it, but all together it feels and looks too cluttered. 

“Soccer club” is the first thing that comes to mind when I see this logo, even though there’s a basketball incorporated into it.atlanta-dream-new-logo-feat.png

spacer.png

Looks good, but will be roughly 2 inches of their uniform, as the WNBA's look is entirely comprised of about 539 different corporate sponsor logos.

1 hour ago, CS85 said:

Looks good, but will be roughly 2 inches of their uniform, as the WNBA's look is entirely comprised of about 539 different corporate sponsor logos.

Yeah, I wish the uniforms could incorporate more of the teams identity, rather than 10 company logos.  There could be some great uniforms with unique identities, but they're muddied by the bland template and sponsorships.

So they recently joined the NWSL? Look more a soccer crest than a basketball logo and look way cluttered. 

I wonder if they will change their jersey colors.  They were rolling with navy and light blue jerseys.  Seems like now they'll go gray and red. Although there's already quite a few team with dark/black and red jerseys.

Liberty moved into Barclays and are being run by the Nets. They may rebrand as well, though they plan on keeping the Liberty name.

18 hours ago, CS85 said:

The good news is that all WNBA teams now wear their logos front-and-center. The bad news is that they wear them where the front numbers should be.