2020 WNBA Changes

SportsLogos.Net News

Atlanta Dream Introduce All-New Logos, Colour Scheme

October 18, 2019 - 19:17 PM

One City. One Dream. The motto of the Atlanta Dream of the Women’s National Basketball Association, announced today along with their new logos and colour scheme. The newest WNBA look was unveiled earlier today at a press conference held at […]

Read More...

Looks good, but will be roughly 2 inches of their uniform, as the WNBA's look is entirely comprised of about 539 different corporate sponsor logos.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, CS85 said:

Looks good, but will be roughly 2 inches of their uniform, as the WNBA's look is entirely comprised of about 539 different corporate sponsor logos.

Yeah, I wish the uniforms could incorporate more of the teams identity, rather than 10 company logos.  There could be some great uniforms with unique identities, but they're muddied by the bland template and sponsorships.

I wonder if they will change their jersey colors.  They were rolling with navy and light blue jerseys.  Seems like now they'll go gray and red. Although there's already quite a few team with dark/black and red jerseys.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

18 hours ago, CS85 said:

The good news is that all WNBA teams now wear their logos front-and-center. The bad news is that they wear them where the front numbers should be.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived