hutchins75

Buffalo Bulls Concept Football Helmets

University at Buffalo

Nickname: Bulls

Colors: Royal Blue and White

Current and past helmets and logos:
vCXngXb.jpg

Concept 1 Note:  Altered and stretched the Bull logo across the front and sides of the helmet.

R9J88O5.jpg

Concept 2 Note:  Used current Buffalo logos with non-traditional stripe placement.

8xPeqeg.jpg

5z6zoaY.jpg

Concept 1 is the best!!! No doubt about it. That looks similar to what UB used from 2001-2005. As for the other two concepts, I would like to be enlightened about the meaning of those non-traditional striping placement.

7 hours ago, edjb93 said:

Concept 1 is the best!!! No doubt about it. That looks similar to what UB used from 2001-2005. As for the other two concepts, I would like to be enlightened about the meaning of those non-traditional striping placement.

The use of the stripes was inspired by old school football uniforms.  The placement was inspired by non-traditional football helmets and racing helmets.

aGzPBqT.jpg

I absolutely love number 1. That’s a really neat take on the “horns on helmet” concept and could see that lasting for years. Great idea and great work on that! The other options just seem a bit too trendy for me, and really lack the conceptual clout the first option has.