Random Cowboys concept

adam__cain

I have been toying with this concept for a while, and it's finally finished. This will be a bit of a departure from their classic look, but one that still says "Cowboys". I have dropped navy and silver/gray/silver green from the set. This is a dark royal and white only set. The all white is home, the inverse would be worn when Dallas is on the road, and the home team wears white. The bottom look is a new third set. It is an updated version of their debut uni set, not the current color rush set, which was an updated version of the 94 set, which was sort of loosely based on the 60's set. Let me know what you think. spacer.png

3 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I like the idea, but they need silver. The Colts are the blue/white only team. So maybe a silver helmet and/or silver pants, or even just going with blue/silver/blue as the stripes.

I like the number font you used here. All in all, solid job.

I like the idea of a 3rd color, I just don't trust them to execute it properly.  (just look at the current set with multiple versions of each color.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:58 AM, WavePunter said:

They need Texas Blue.. their current blue helmet/green pants/silver pants situation is an issue, but not enough to drop the Texas Blue altogether.. drop the silver and the green from their set and they've already got a winner

I don't disagree, but this was a way to simplify things, and update one of their original looks. 

Archived