Milwaukee Brewers 2020 Logo/Uniforms

daveindc

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppose with the rumored words about a Milwaukee Brewers new uniform and logo for the 2020 season, suppose it’s time to start a thread like we had going for the padres.  😬 
🤞🏻 To both of the identity messes being completely solved. 1 down with SD, lets go MIL!!!!

"The Only Thing Standing Between You and Your Goal, Is The Bull :censored: Story You Keep Telling Yourself As To Why You Can't Achieve It."

"Champions Aren't Made In The Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something They Have Deep Inside Them - A Desire, A Dream, A Vision"

BREWERS BUCKS CAPITALS RAIDERS

Hope “everyday” doesn’t truly mean that and is only referring to the home unis however. Picturing those bad Rockies road grey pinstripe uniforms and getting a lump in my throat 

"The Only Thing Standing Between You and Your Goal, Is The Bull :censored: Story You Keep Telling Yourself As To Why You Can't Achieve It."

"Champions Aren't Made In The Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something They Have Deep Inside Them - A Desire, A Dream, A Vision"

I’m not at all going to be surprised that it’ll be navy and yellow. For the last few years everything trending that way and see more and more and more on publications, at the ballpark, television, etc...

2 hours ago, clr2420 said:

I’m not at all going to be surprised that it’ll be navy and yellow. For the last few years everything trending that way and see more and more and more on publications, at the ballpark, television, etc...

I'm sure it will be.  That way they can still wear the fauxbacks and/or any other royal/yellow/powder throwbacks.  I suppose they could come up with an entirely new look in royal/yellow and still do the throwbacks but I don't see that happening. 

3 hours ago, clr2420 said:

If you go down my twitter rabbit hole, I’ve been trying to catalog a lot of that.  

Everything from the kids’ club to the official root beer to SGAs to many of their promotional graphics.  All of which use the BiG in navy and athletic gold. 

I am so unbelievably excited by this prospect.  I dreaded the last change when it was announced, hated it upon the unveiling, and have been waiting ever since for the club to come to its senses.

A uniform change is always a crapshoot, with the possibility of a downgrade looming.  But I have great optimism that won’t be the case here, and not only because their current uniforms are so awful. 

I'd be really disappointed if they just chose to recolor the throwbacks with navy and call it a day. This is especially if they choose to continue wearing the actual royal blue throwbacks along with the "new" navy primaries. Both of the uniforms would practically be the same uniform, just in different colors.

Archived