Milwaukee Brewers 2020 Logo/Uniforms

daveindc

6 minutes ago, Brandon9485 said:

The use of the M and grain logo is most concerning to me. Why slap that on an announcement if it is not sticking around? 

Because social media graphics are made to be fleeting.  And because that’s not where you make these kind of announcements. 

It’s like a wedding - the bride and groom are still single when they walk in the door.  Teams don’t necessarily want to advertise what’s coming up in that event, just that the event is happening. 

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Because social media graphics are made to be fleeting.  And because that’s not where you make these kind of announcements. 

It’s like a wedding - the bride and groom are still single when they walk in the door.  Teams don’t necessarily want to advertise what’s coming up in that event, just that the event is happening. 

Could just as easily leave it off too. It’s from the team’s official account. Doesn’t need a logo.

2 hours ago, Gothamite said:

No.

But what is a possibility is that tonight they only unveil the 50th Anniversary logo itself, and the new uniforms are held back for a later date.

2 hours ago, coco1997 said:

While you may be right, what a letdown it would be for them to make such a big deal about the team store re-opening and then use the occasion to only reveal the 50th anniversary logo. 

More to the point.... you drew all these people to your team store, but are gonna make them wait to buy the new jerseys?

Then again.... Brewers.

1 minute ago, NicDB said:

More to the point.... you drew all these people to your team store, but are gonna make them wait to buy the new jerseys?

Then again.... Brewers.

Layaway plans are coming back big time, lol

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I just got an authentic white Yelich jersey this past June, but if the Brewers unveil a powder blue road jersey with navy and yellow....  theres only one meme that would sum up my reaction:

takemymoney.jpg

(which is ironic because he's holding roughly the amount of money that would cost)

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

45 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Look, if they can screw up the return of the Ball In Glove, they can screw up everything.

This is Elton John at Harley-Davidson's birthday party all over again, isn't it?  :D 

You win for the best localized comment. Hands down. Game over. G'night everyone.

It's where I sit.

42 minutes ago, itsmb8 said:

I just got an authentic white Yelich jersey this past June, but if the Brewers unveil a powder blue road jersey with navy and yellow....  theres only one meme that would sum up my reaction:

takemymoney.jpg

(which is ironic because he's holding roughly the amount of money that would cost)

That and a kidney...

Looks like the tablecloths for tonight still have gold (ETA: upon further review, I can't actually tell if that is yellow or gold, but it looks goldish to me), but the details in the ball are interesting. Curious if this is just for the tablecloth, or incorporated into the logo somehow. 

10 minutes ago, Toodles1980 said:

Looks like the tablecloths for tonight still have gold (ETA: upon further review, I can't actually tell if that is yellow or gold, but it looks goldish to me), but the details in the ball are interesting. Curious if this is just for the tablecloth, or incorporated into the logo somehow. 

As much as I like the BiG, I like the fact that they'd keep an actual beer related secondary.

15 minutes ago, Toodles1980 said:

Well the blue appears lighter than the navy, so it may just be the photo quality.

15 minutes ago, Toodles1980 said:

Looks yellow to me. 

Archived