Milwaukee Brewers 2020 Logo/Uniforms

daveindc

1 hour ago, McGlinchey23 said:

I would want a royal/yellow scheme with powder blue roads. And no pinstripes.

Nice thought, but I'm pretty sure there's zero chance of that happening.  I'm sure they are still figuring a dual color scheme will sell more merchandise.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Here's a quick mock-up of how it might look on a uniform, using the navy & athletic gold color scheme: 

Brewers-Schlitz.png

I could definitely live with that.  But you might consider using the updated Barrelman instead of the 1970 version. 

spacer.png

Outsider's opinion: why don't they stick with the goldish "lager" color? I mean, it literally looks like beer, for a team named for beer makers. It's almost too perfect. As for the blue, I think they should shoot for something between royal and navy--or adopt the shade of blue WIDOT has been using to paint the overpass bridge beams going through Milwaukee proper...

Zoo-Interchange-HNTB-Photos-062917008-1.

32272198957_28f1728333_b.jpg

Zoo-Interchange-HNTB-Photos-062917002-1.

(That last one is close to my ideal colorway for the Brewers--but again, I'm just an outside observer...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

35 minutes ago, PoppersPop said:

Leak via Topps Opening Day cards?

That has to be fairly legit...there's some kind of design in the roundel with the royal blue lines, but it's tough to make out (or maybe it's a logo effect done by Topps?)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Oh boy...here comes the Roundel topic again!

"The Only Thing Standing Between You and Your Goal, Is The Bull :censored: Story You Keep Telling Yourself As To Why You Can't Achieve It."

"Champions Aren't Made In The Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something They Have Deep Inside Them - A Desire, A Dream, A Vision"

BREWERS BUCKS CAPITALS RAIDERS

I figured a tweak to the ball was in order, but really hope that's a mockup featuring a concept logo. That weird connection above the basket/"teardrop" adds nothing to the presentation and actually turns the M and B into a weird blob.

2 hours ago, PoppersPop said:
Leak via Topps Opening Day cards?

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

That has to be fairly legit...there's some kind of design in the roundel with the royal blue lines, but it's tough to make out (or maybe it's a logo effect done by Topps?)

So, instead of choosing between royal & navy, might the Brewers decide to use both? It’d be an interesting choice, for sure.

8 hours ago, Buc said:

Outsider's opinion: why don't they stick with the goldish "lager" color? I mean, it literally looks like beer, for a team named for beer makers. It's almost too perfect. As for the blue, I think they should shoot for something between royal and navy--or adopt the shade of blue WIDOT has been using to paint the overpass bridge beams going through Milwaukee proper...

Zoo-Interchange-HNTB-Photos-062917008-1.

32272198957_28f1728333_b.jpg

Zoo-Interchange-HNTB-Photos-062917002-1.

(That last one is close to my ideal colorway for the Brewers--but again, I'm just an outside observer...)

So the color of wear homeless people make their living. I’d choose something else to take my inspiration from if I was the Brewers. And the reason why Vegas gold isn’t good for the Brewers is it’s so bland and the athletic gold is much more vibrant and appealing to the fan base.

34 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

So, instead of choosing between royal & navy, might the Brewers decide to use both? It’d be an interesting choice, for sure.

I’ve gotta say I’ve always wondered that as well. Always wondered how it would be to incorporate the 2 shades of blue together with the yellow. No one ever said teams had to stick to just 2 colors. I believe there are good examples of the 2 blue tones in other sports too, but unfortunately think a lot of the second blues in those are usually real light blue 

"The Only Thing Standing Between You and Your Goal, Is The Bull :censored: Story You Keep Telling Yourself As To Why You Can't Achieve It."

"Champions Aren't Made In The Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something They Have Deep Inside Them - A Desire, A Dream, A Vision"

BREWERS BUCKS CAPITALS RAIDERS

9 hours ago, Buc said:

They had a "gold" jersey, but depending on the lighting it would look tan or light mustard.  Just didn't work IMO. 

I wouldn't be so quick to say that's the new logo when this is apparently part of the same set.
spacer.png

It's very possible the Bernie Brewer image is just a mock up.  At least I'm hoping so, because I get more angry everytime I look at that logo. 

Archived