NFL Redesign (Browns)

bucknut42

Today we travel to the AFC South, for my favorite team. The Indianapolis Colts. I love the colts current look, so I didn't change much. I made the helmet stripe reflective of the pants and shoulder, and also added cuff colors. I updated the number font to something with a bit more of a western type feel. 

Y510KyE.png

Let me know what you all think! Should be another team coming this evening. 

spacer.png

You started pretty strong with the Phila concept... then I think you lost it a little with the Tampa Bay and Denver one.  But this Indy one is pretty good.  My only change would be trying to normalize the size/thickness/scale of the stripes on the pants/shoulders/helmet.

• 1 month later...

Things got pretty busy towards the end of the semester what with finals week and all, but I'm back and will be posting some more teams regularly here. Today the Cleveland Browns are the team of the day. I wanted them to have a classic feel, without directly copying past uniforms. I also reverted to the old tone of orange, but found a new brown sort of in between the old and new colors. C&C appreciated!

hQCysQn.png

l70iqrV.png

YgHrcry.png

XNGGGFO.png

spacer.png

For the white pants, I think a white stripe in the middle of the pants stripe pattern would work better. For the brown pants I'd swap the orange and white stripes and have a brown stripe in the middle. I'd also go with brown numbers instead of orange for the white jersey. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

RE: Browns

Way, way, way, way, wayyyyy too much orange.  Drop shadow is ok, I guess, if it has to be there, if there is really no other option, I guess, maybe...

Besides that, probably would want the 3-sided stripe on the pants, to mimic the helmet, for some sort of consistency. 

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2019 at 1:23 PM, bucknut42 said:

Today we travel to the AFC South, for my favorite team. The Indianapolis Colts. I love the colts current look, so I didn't change much. I made the helmet stripe reflective of the pants and shoulder, and also added cuff colors. I updated the number font to something with a bit more of a western type feel. 

Y510KyE.png

Let me know what you all think! Should be another team coming this evening. 

what font is this?

Archived